• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connorhall70

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 02, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on March 02, 2019, 05:41:58 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 02, 2019, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: connorhall70 on February 28, 2019, 12:42:22 AM
upd8 m8?
What for ? No update is needed, just use the current version.

P.S.
There's a tiny bug but it's not worth a new version.

reinstalled n its fine... dunno why it was crashing before, all i know is deleting maxhud fixed it. but it seems to be fine now.

current version make game crash?

I've not had any issues with any crashes, w/MaxHUD/MaxTM Running. Sure its not something else that's a conflict?
GanjaGod

HornetMaX

V2.1.3 out (2019/04/11)
  • Update for KRP release 8: it's not an x64 app !
  • Try to prevent rumble staying on in some conditions (thanks to TFC for reporting).
  • Fix names of Session & SessionState (was very broken in MXB).

Myst1cPrun3

Quick question :
When I'm running with the Ecu mode on, (the one that shows which aids are kicking in, tc, aw , Eb, etc) would it be possible to put the selected mode with these, and which one I can edit?
For instance if I'm running traction setting 2 and it's not kicking in, I'd like to see which one I'm changing on the bike. I play in vr, and first person, so the standard piboso dash dissapears hence why this be a handy little thing to have.
I can make a little photoshop example if this wasn't explained well enough 👍

HornetMaX

V2.1.4 out (2019/05/08)
  • Improved HUDECU (GPB only) on suggestion from Myst1cPrun3
  • No chenages for MXB, KRP and WRS

Myst1cPrun3

Bloody Hell man thats one hell of a quick update, and its perfect for what I needed. Especially for the bikes that don't seem to have the info on the dash. (Thinking STK 1000)

Thanks A lot <3

Giovanni Ferrero

Ciao a tutti e complimenti per il tuo mod,volevo chiedere se c'era una mod per cambiare il tachimetro della velocità e le marce della moto,ho visto alcuni dove avevano diversi tachimetri e non quello di default del gioco.Grazie

HornetMaX

V2.1.5 out (2019/08/18)
  • Changes for MXB beta11 (reference UI is now 16:9).
  • Avoid widgets outside the screen (when loading .ini)
  • Change default background color for HUDSpeed.

Manu

Hi Max. Will have update for beta 16 soon?

I feel naked without your plugin  :'(
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

hyper46

Quote from: Manu on September 10, 2019, 10:05:29 AMHi Max. Will have update for beta 16 soon?

I feel naked without your plugin  :'(

I only discovered the max hud plugin days before the release of beta 16 after years of playing the game for it to be taken away even I miss it

HornetMaX

Trivial changes, first night I have 15min I'll update. Hopefully beta16b won't need another update :)

HornetMaX

V2.1.6 out (2019/09/11)
  • Changes for GPB beta16.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

javiliyors

Hawk

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE