• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:17:02 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ducati 916 rework WIP

Started by h106frp, April 06, 2020, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Update to b17.2 in first post.

Feedback and comments welcomed.

VSMaster

Excellent work! I like it; the shifting seems to be good now and I really like the model.
Always on the edge

h106frp

b18 WIP update in first post  :)

h106frp

More work on the seat unit
New exhaust pipes and OEM style silencers

Hawk

Superb work H..... Fantastic job! ;D  8)

Crankee Stroka

Holy Taglioni-olee~! Beautfiul work.  ;)   
Hailed me a cab! Ended up with Rollcabs and a Wallcab - lol  8-) Snap-One off today!

doubledragoncc

Any chance of some Akrapovic pipes pretty please

So love this bike but the old clutch chatter is missing like in the original

Thanks for such a great job H

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

I was all set for a big overhaul release but the bike physics/tyres are beyond me to get right now so I gave up. New bike would have better paint maps so its easy to do your own. Worked out how to add shaders to the paints as well so you can go mad if you want

doubledragoncc

I am crap at that..........

Shame it wont get finished m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

VSMaster

Always on the edge

C21

DonĀ“t think so.....physics are not that easy.....but who am i to judge that  ;D

Imho most of the early players are still frustrated that this sim after years of years ist still not undergoing a major overhaul of the code and other major topics.
I played and modded since Beta 7?? (Must be 2013?) Was part of CAWS until i left GPB (in 2018?) because the devlopment was so slow.....
2022 there are still net code problems and the graphics is so autdated it hurts when playing GPB.....it still is the only SIM in this category and the physics are great but still not optimal.
GPB only lives because of the Mods not because of its own content.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #