• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:23:55 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Tracks Updated Beta14!!!!

Started by tirespin24, January 04, 2017, 04:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tirespin24

January 31, 2017, 01:02:21 PM #16 Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:04:49 PM by tirespin24
I added Badlands, Eldora and Las Vegas Dirt Track + inside rally track.The Las Vegas duo are individual tracks but inside the same download/folder.

JMTRacing

For the rally track shouldn't there be a separate track because the laps won't count and you can't hold races there.

tirespin24

February 02, 2017, 06:59:40 PM #18 Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:03:29 PM by tirespin24
They are separate tracks.Just same link and inside the same folder, but are individual tracks.

JMTRacing

tirespin24

I updated the tracks that were post previously and added Bloomington, Dodge City, Eagle, I-55, Lernerville, Silver Dollar, and Williams Grove.

tirespin24

I posted the newest beta 13 updates to the tracks.

grimm

I just found this thread, no idea how I missed it! Thanks for all the hard work! Downloading now.

Nothing against Piboso's effort, but the default track has some serious banking and safety features, where as the flatter tracks have a "home grown" feel that the default track just doesn't deliver as it seems like the most professional venue possible. My local tracks are small, rather flat (except for Angell Park Speedway) and it always felt the Sprint cars would looooove to be on a loose flat track with a few tractor tires on the infield and some low fencing on the outside. Dreams do come true in the sim work, it just take patience to wait for someone talented to come along and gift the community an awesome selection of dirt courses. :)

tirespin24

Quote from: grimm on July 25, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
I just found this thread, no idea how I missed it! Thanks for all the hard work! Downloading now.

Nothing against Piboso's effort, but the default track has some serious banking and safety features, where as the flatter tracks have a "home grown" feel that the default track just doesn't deliver as it seems like the most professional venue possible. My local tracks are small, rather flat (except for Angell Park Speedway) and it always felt the Sprint cars would looooove to be on a loose flat track with a few tractor tires on the infield and some low fencing on the outside. Dreams do come true in the sim work, it just take patience to wait for someone talented to come along and gift the community an awesome selection of dirt courses. :)

Thank You

tirespin24

I updated the tracks. I also added GasCity, Lawrenceburg, and TriState.
The next update is planned to be the last because everything should be finished.
I might do night versions later on when they can be properly done.

tirespin24

Made a few texture fixes and updated layer thickness for beta14!!!!