• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:07:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Request Tracks

Started by #034, May 10, 2020, 12:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Request for track craftsmen.

Anderstorp (Sweden)
 Eastern Creek (Australia)
 Hungaroring (Hungary)
 Kyalami (South Africa)
 Shah Alam (Malaysia)
 Sugo (Japan)

These tracks used in WGP and WSBK in the past.

LachieTatts

+1 on Eastern Creek (Aus)

Gzehoo

Eastern Creek, Hungaroring and Kyalami are already made (converted) by adrmelandri.

One of them is available:
https://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=9276.0

LeTardos

Hello,

I tried to convert a track but didn't work...
The name of the track i would convert is : Circuit du Luc or Circuit du Var or Le Luc
Often you can find this track for AssetoCorsa.
(For an example, some links : https://esport-racing.de/circuit-du-var/)
(http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1244)

If someone can do it please, it will be amazing for me and for my friend who love it too.

Thanks you !

My discord : Tardos37Racing#0458
I'am a french player who like play this game for the realism and the real sensation of riding !
I use this game for training on some track.
My discord : Tardos37Racing#0458

Take a Look of my Youtube Channel (Adrien37Racing) if you want to see my trackday training / and some motorcycle videos games

kokeloke_

Any advance? Something new? It would be very important and great to have Shah Alam!!. You can do it guys ;)

Guigafumi

April 04, 2022, 02:23:15 PM #5 Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 04:24:41 AM by Guigafumi
Quote from: kokeloke_ on March 29, 2022, 01:02:59 PMAny advance? Something new? It would be very important and great to have Shah Alam!!. You can do it guys ;)

There's no longer scratch-built third-party content for GP Bikes*. If a circuit hasn't been made during the 1999-2007 period for Papyrus or ISI games, or available in Simbin or Milestone games (or Assetto Corsa mods), it has 0% chance of existing in the game and why very few tracks are accurate or decent looking.

*and whatever there was, was very, very few and specific content

Hawk

April 15, 2022, 07:11:21 PM #6 Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:18:27 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Guigafumi on April 04, 2022, 02:23:15 PM
Quote from: kokeloke_ on March 29, 2022, 01:02:59 PMAny advance? Something new? It would be very important and great to have Shah Alam!!. You can do it guys ;)

There's no scratch-built content for GP Bikes. If a circuit hasn't been made during the 1999-2007 period for Papyrus or ISI games, or available in Simbin or Milestone games (or Assetto Corsa mods), it has 0% chance of existing in the game and why very few tracks are accurate or decent looking.

You need to qualify that statement as it's incorrect. There is scratch built content for GPBikes in Piboso's stock tracks and bikes, as well as scratch built classic and custom bikes and tracks from CAWS MOD Team created by h106frp & scratch tracks by Grooveski .

But I guess this is what happens when the majority of modded content comes from ripped models, eh..... So sad for modders.