• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Message For Piboso And Devolved Converstion

Started by Stout Johnson, June 15, 2020, 08:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Split this from the Beta18c topic as it was going off topic.

Keep the handbags on Discord please gents
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Myst1cPrun3

If you're happy with it Manu more power to yah  :D

Make if for yourself and if people don't like it they don't ride it. That's my attitude as well.  ;)

Sorry if it seemed like I was slagging you, (or anyone else) off, not the intention. And I have to apologize if that's how it seems. I just based my view off a comparison of footage. Which until I ride a modern GP bike is the closest we got  ;)

It's no secret I struggled with even a basic RIP where half the mod was already done, so I do appreciate the time and effort that goes into even that, perhaps more than some. And making a full scratch build... I am looking at it and trying to learn, but I am fairly certain I will never do that, at least not to a good quality.

As for UK detractors, I keep seeing this, but I don't get it? Guessing something that happened before my appearance  ;D

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 17, 2020, 06:18:35 AMSplit this from the Beta18c topic as it was going off topic.

As long as it's Louis Vuitton I am happy

Manu

June 17, 2020, 11:36:41 AM #33 Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 11:46:03 AM by Manu
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on June 17, 2020, 06:26:01 AMIf you're happy with it Manu more power to yah  :D

Make if for yourself and if people don't like it they don't ride it. That's my attitude as well.  ;)

Sorry if it seemed like I was slagging you, (or anyone else) off, not the intention. And I have to apologize if that's how it seems. I just based my view off a comparison of footage. Which until I ride a modern GP bike is the closest we got  ;)

It's no secret I struggled with even a basic RIP where half the mod was already done, so I do appreciate the time and effort that goes into even that, perhaps more than some. And making a full scratch build... I am looking at it and trying to learn, but I am fairly certain I will never do that, at least not to a good quality.

As for UK detractors, I keep seeing this, but I don't get it? Guessing something that happened before my appearance  ;D

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 17, 2020, 06:18:35 AMSplit this from the Beta18c topic as it was going off topic.

As long as it's Louis Vuitton I am happy

Then I'm glad.

Quote from: Vini on June 16, 2020, 11:06:05 PMAh, hell why did I even get into this?
...Discussing bike mods with a guy who thinks Milestone games have better physics than GPB.

Vini, don't pay attention. The best medicine is indifference.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.