• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
May 19, 2019, 02:29:44 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)


[Racing] [F2000] [Suzuka]

Started by LauZzZn, March 24, 2014, 10:00:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn


LauZzZn

Server will be running in 2minutes!!
Don't miss the Qualifying!!

Arvoss

Quote from: LauZzZn on March 27, 2014, 07:58:52 pm
Server will be running in 2minutes!!
Don't miss the Qualifying!!



Could you put Clear weather please? I can't even race on a dry track and you want me to race in the rain :P

LauZzZn

Quote from: Arvoss on March 27, 2014, 07:59:37 pm
Quote from: LauZzZn on March 27, 2014, 07:58:52 pm
Server will be running in 2minutes!!
Don't miss the Qualifying!!



Could you put Clear weather please? I can't even race on a dry track and you want me to race in the rain :P


was just the test server


Server running now!

Arvoss

I can't join the server now -_- Connection time out

janaucarre

good race guys connection timeout for me, so i make another thing, goodby

Arvoss

Quote from: janaucarre on March 27, 2014, 08:05:18 pm
good race guys connection timeout for me, so i make another thing, goodby


Me too ffs... Do I have to host?

janaucarre

not only for me, ive tried with original rdf and mine and all go wrong

Arvoss

Quote from: janaucarre on March 27, 2014, 08:07:34 pm
not only for me, ive tried with original rdf and mine and all go wrong


Me too, and we could join 5 minutes ago. It's Lauzzzn his server, we're probably still 'saved' somewhere in his server... Mine is up...

janaucarre

i made a mistake with the rdf,, i retry one time