• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Stout vs Arvoss | Cold Turkey Brno

Started by Arvoss, March 24, 2014, 11:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

After riding 8 laps behind him (6 within 1 second) I finally passed him in the last corner!  :o

https://www.youtube.com/v/1oO3AT2mMLQ

Stout Johnson

nice racing it was Arvoss! nice video also - I expect the same next time I overtake you ;)

I really fucked up the last lap, I was running wide 2 times and lost much time, also didn't have the right setup.... but whatever that's racing
en resumé, I had a race with no fall and pretty constant lap times,  and I am overall very satisfied. we two had some very intense laps with nice clean racing - that's how it should be!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Desteban

Nice vid mate! Brno was a very difficult track, next time on a easy track there should be more guys battling it out at the front. Sry for the hit on first lap or you propably would have had a "perfect" race too just like Stout. You both did very well there not to fall!!

Stout Johnson

thnx for the nice words Deste! I also look forward to battling it out again with you and Arvoss. There are other names to be mentioned that didn't have a chance this time .... like Warlock who was left behind, or Kerazo with whom I had such nice battles in practice races - pretty similar like the one with Arvoss... and there are many others that can do fast races ;) hope for nice battles again
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------