• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:13:09 PM

Necessary mods/plugins

Started by FIXXER 1001, August 30, 2020, 03:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIXXER 1001

Hi,

I'm new to GP Bikes (got it 3 days ago) and I'm not sure if someone will ever read this post.

My main question is:
Are there any necessary mods or plugins to install? I already have the MaxHUD plugin and a few bikes and tracks.

Can you guys recommend some useful mods/plugins?

Thank you in advance.

Hope to see you on track one day but I need some more time in testing. ;)

JohnnoNinja

Hey Fixxer! Welcome! Imo you're good to go. MaxHud plugin comes in very handy, so good that you've that one already. For mods, there are not many to be found on this forum, but to find more mods it's worth to check out the GP Bikes discord channel. A link to the discord: discord

doubledragoncc

Discord does not however have all the mods as I run the mods databses

Here is the main link for tracks:

Tracks Database

Here is the Main bikes, paints and other mods:

Bikes n Paints n Suits n Helmets n Tyres Database

It is best to download ALL tyres, the misc and effects rar files too so you can run the bikes with no problems. Many bikes still need updating for latest beta but I do not have time to reorganise the database as nobody helps me with all the mods

Hope it helps you out

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

FIXXER 1001

Thx guys!

Hey DD, I saw in another post you need more space for the databases. I have a few spare emails, if you want you can send them a link. Will it work if I intall, un-install and re-install?

If so, Here are some of my unused mails (don't mind the names ;D ):

fixxer1003@gmail.com
fixxerfollowers@gmail.com
realluxuryfix@gmail.com
bikesofinstagram1001@gmail.com

doubledragoncc

That is really kind of you Fixxer I will see as Bike database is at 93% of 50GB and Track DB is about 80% of 50GB

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.