• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Honda NSR 500 Rossi Pre-Season

Started by Arvoss, April 06, 2014, 03:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Arvoss on April 09, 2014, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Quote from: rc211v on April 09, 2014, 05:16:54 PM
Nice. It makes me wonder how much better this game could look with some sort of in-game DoF option.

0% better IMO.

MaX.

The game won't look better but the replay will look better. Just like MotoGP by Milestone, I really like that feature. I would make the game a bit brighter and add a little bit of saturation to make it look a bit more vivid.

rc211v was talking about in-game DOF, replay/screenshots are another story (even if there too the interest is limited IMO).

I may be more in favor for some sort of motion blur, probably more useful than in-game DOF.

HDR ? Overrated and abused: some games look like you're watching them under the effect of acid ...

MaX.

Arvoss

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2014, 09:09:49 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on April 09, 2014, 08:49:18 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Quote from: rc211v on April 09, 2014, 05:16:54 PM
Nice. It makes me wonder how much better this game could look with some sort of in-game DoF option.

0% better IMO.

MaX.

The game won't look better but the replay will look better. Just like MotoGP by Milestone, I really like that feature. I would make the game a bit brighter and add a little bit of saturation to make it look a bit more vivid.
I may be more in favor for some sort of motion blur, probably more useful than in-game DOF.

Motion blur would be a nice feature! :) But I think this is a very dificult for PiBoSo to code and it's 1 minute of work in Photoshop. But I would really like this feature! Maybe in the future, for GP Bikes V1 ;)

Hawk

HDR is great if it's set up properly by the developers, but apparently it does take a lot of testing to get it right otherwise, like you sad Max, it's effect is like your on acid. Hehe(Nice one)  ;D ;D

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2014, 09:09:49 PM
HDR ? Overrated and abused: some games look like you're watching them under the effect of acid ...

LOL !  ;D  . True