• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes 18c help needed running MotoGP 2019 mods

Started by rayflo57, November 23, 2020, 01:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayflo57

Hello all!  Just getting back into GP Bikes.  Downloaded latesT GP Bikes 18c installed fine. M2 Schwaben bike running great but when I installed MotoGP 2019 downloaded from GP Bike Mega database, I am able to pick rider (ie. #93 Marc Marquez) & install bike livery, but when I try to go out on track, I cannot even get out of pit (everything in AUTO).  I then changed to manual shifting & finally get out of pit, but bike is running so slow almost to a crawl.  Need help please :)

doubledragoncc

The versions on the database are latest and full versions. You need to ensure you are installing them correctly and also check controller setup as I sometimes find the front brake is on and needs recalibration.

The set works as I am using it ok

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

rayflo57

It's the MGP19 v1.3b - HD VERSION that I downloaded & put in the directory of GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes\ folder.

Weird thing is that when I uncheck auto shifting, the bike accelerates fine.  I tried recalibrating my Xbox One controller & everything recalibrated fine.  It's just that when I check auto-shift, there seems to almost be a handbrake employed :(

I guess I'll just have to learn standard shifting ;)

Manu

The mod has the simulation aids disabled. It is recommended only to leave the automatic clutch and the automatic rider lean activated.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.