• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:11:13 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Magnycours

Started by PeterV, April 09, 2014, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 09, 2014, 11:17:57 PM
@Peter: Mine and Klax's 500cc paints have been updated since the last event - Here's the link to our updated Verase 500cc team paints: https://mega.co.nz/#F!zUckWRTZ!li01ORjmbR2WXC1G6_rr1w

Have downloaded them to replace the old ones in the Oldschool skinpack for next event.

PeterV

April 10, 2014, 03:25:30 PM #16 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 03:28:23 PM by PeterV
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 09, 2014, 11:13:16 PM
Gpbikes is Epic! I really like the sound of this.. Practice sessions, quali, sighting laps and manually lining up on the grid!! Propper sim! Great stuff :)
Id like to get involved in some racing at some point but much practice needed first! Lol

Nothing better then a race to get practice in  ;D
Meanwhile just join the Oldschool server, and get used to the old farts playing and how it all works, sightninglap,warmuplap start etc etc.

I added you too the list, (no way back now  ;)) i will need youre GUID number, you can find it in game underneath you're name in profile

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

PeterV

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on April 10, 2014, 03:08:14 PM
Quote from: iVolution on April 09, 2014, 11:19:34 PM
Im in

Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 09, 2014, 10:58:29 PM
@Peter: Any chance of unlimiting the tyre sets until race day? It's just a pain keep running out of tyre sets on the practice days running up to race day.  :)
Yeah this, having unlimited practice tyres would be very welcome.

ofc, Peter was a bit busy yesterday with closing off the Aragon memorabilia, so he forgot to change limited tire set from 1 to 0   ;) in the Dedicated.ini for Magnycours. Is changed now and server relaunched. Thx for letting me know.

Quote from: PeterV on April 10, 2014, 03:16:02 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on April 09, 2014, 11:17:57 PM
@Peter: Mine and Klax's 500cc paints have been updated since the last event - Here's the link to our updated Verase 500cc team paints: https://mega.co.nz/#F!zUckWRTZ!li01ORjmbR2WXC1G6_rr1w

Have downloaded them to replace the old ones in the Oldschool skinpack for next event.

Thank you Peter... Much appreciated.  ;)

Vini

If my internet connection works this time, I'm in :D

PeterV

Quote from: vin97 on April 10, 2014, 03:54:12 PM
If my internet connection works this time, I'm in :D

Still need youre GUID number Vin

Vini

C21

How long does a race take at 25%?....i´m waiting 20min now but server still on RAce status....
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

BOBR6 84

Quote from: PeterV on April 10, 2014, 03:25:30 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 09, 2014, 11:13:16 PM
Gpbikes is Epic! I really like the sound of this.. Practice sessions, quali, sighting laps and manually lining up on the grid!! Propper sim! Great stuff :)
Id like to get involved in some racing at some point but much practice needed first! Lol

Nothing better then a race to get practice in  ;D
Meanwhile just join the Oldschool server, and get used to the old farts playing and how it all works, sightninglap,warmuplap start etc etc.

I added you too the list, (no way back now  ;)) i will need youre GUID number, you can find it in game underneath you're name in profile

Haha ok yes! why not.. Il give it a go :) il send my guid number when I get home!

Il need to practice lining up! Last time I tried it was all over before it even began! Haha

Thanks

BOBR6 84

Out of interest.. Whats the general pace of the people on the list around magny cours?
I see some quick players on there haha

I dont want to cause accidents by getting in the way! My best lap is a 1:43.9 With the NSR..

nuovaic

Well Bob,as you saw earlier, Alone won his first race for a year with best laps in the 1.40s, Loopatelli also in the same region. 2 really good riders. But I suspect even quicker times will follow soon. My best is similar to yours, we are a bit off their pace right now, but practice will improve that for us both.
Don't worry, you won't be in the way, ever. It is easy enough for the best riders to pass slower riders, as long as they don't panic and pick weird lines!

JamoZ

April 10, 2014, 11:52:16 PM #27 Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:01:25 AM by JamoZ
Quote from: nuovaic on April 10, 2014, 11:15:43 PM
Don't worry, you won't be in the way, ever. It is easy enough for the best riders to pass slower riders, as long as they don't panic and pick weird lines!

Or try and race the front runners after they passed you  ::)

Talking about pace, i`ve dropped into the 1.39`s with room for improvement. I expect the top 3 to run about that pace for qualifying, maybe dip into the mid 1.38`s. Racepace will most likely be around the 1.40/41`s.

But don`t mind me, i`m not racing  :P

PeterV

Quote from: C21 on April 10, 2014, 08:36:54 PM
How long does a race take at 25%?....i´m waiting 20min now but server still on RAce status....

Should not take that long around the 7 laps, but i just looked at server stats, server is not there
it probably crashed, restarted now.

PeterV

As a data for the race i thought 20 April, but it turns out its easter then, anyone have a problem with that?