• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:44:51 PM

[RELEASED] Tsukuba Circuit v1.2

Started by BerScott, April 18, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA_22

the fbx exporter with that ticked crashes for me..

tried with the plug in on my old laptop with 2010, but still didn't work

janaucarre

if i remember, lauzzn had a problem with the fbxplugin, next realease of the plugin will correct this, i think.

BerScott

April 19, 2014, 12:41:50 AM #17 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:58:15 AM by BerScott
I didn't used the FBX exporter, in fact I don't know what is FBX  ::)

Finally I've got rid of the env maps and now I know how to make work the cameras overlap. But I keep stuck with the lap timing problem. It is curious because I've imported a replay file to the TrackEd to make an Ideal Line and seems that it got the time, but it keeps not showing any lap time in the Garaje menu  :( That is the only thing I need to fix to release the track.

BerScott

April 19, 2014, 08:51:40 PM #18 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:55:48 PM by BerScott
All issues solved and track released. Link in the first post.

All features working: Start and pit lights, race groove and 3 sets of cameras. Enjoy :)

SA_22

really hard work to get the bike to stay up around the second hair pin

and the rider is still lit from the wrong side

but apart from that really nice job!!

BerScott

Quote from: SA_22 on April 19, 2014, 09:19:39 PM
really hard work to get the bike to stay up around the second hair pin

and the rider is still lit from the wrong side

but apart from that really nice job!!

Thanks. Already don't know what could cause the bike shadow problem. Maybe it could be the plugin exporter which has coords to the illumination, but not sure if them works the same as the *.amb file.

SA_22

from what i've tested... the exporter settings are for the track and the amd is the rider.... i think?

but when i try and adjust them it never works out how it should????... my z axis was always opposite for the rider and track no matter what settings.

also was using the 600's while testing

Abigor

I just try some laps and it's absolutely amazing. I love the sun effect and the cameras (spectator).......its tricky on a 600 but on a 1000 its just PERFECT.....love this track......BIG THANKS  ;D

HornetMaX

2 laps, looks very very rideable congrats !

Only thing I hate: the asphalt and kerbs are way too shiny (reflection).

MaX.

SA_22

Quote from: Abigor on April 19, 2014, 10:26:44 PM
....its tricky on a 600 but on a 1000 its just PERFECT....

gotta be ride able for every class.... and this track would be sweet with a field of 125's!!

BerScott

We need a cafe racers mod for this circuit ;D Also would be good to have a better 125cc bikes (maybe next beta?) physics to enjoy short tracks like this.

I'm making more testing with other tracks, I hope to make a better road texture. I must ask to some guys from the KRP forum, where seems to be lot of pro modders  :P

Glad you like the track, hope to see you soon there online  ;)

Klax75

April 20, 2014, 10:08:00 AM #26 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:32:04 AM by Klax75
Cool track, I just road the default 500cc on it.

Things I noticed, the tarmac surface is extremely reflective. Riding helmet view at certain points it's almost blinding white. When i start it seems like I am starting behind the pit garage stalls? Are there really Add's for Grand Turismo 4 around the track..?

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

korbik