• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 08:00:04 PM

Red Bull Rookies CUP

Started by Arvoss, February 03, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner of the first race? (A Class)

Arvoss
5 (14.3%)
Alby46
12 (34.3%)
BozoCRO
0 (0%)
Toomes1
2 (5.7%)
iVolution
2 (5.7%)
JamoZ
5 (14.3%)
LoriX
1 (2.9%)
Desteban
3 (8.6%)
Jose Reina
1 (2.9%)
GixXer
1 (2.9%)
lluisete
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Alby46

i voted for deste he's damn fast :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

I know the Poll is irrelevant really, but it's only a bit of fun..... My vote goes to Destiban not only to win today, but also the class A championship. ;)

Hawk

Whitelist on Class A server is working now. ;)

Harrytmj66

Can't wait for the race tonight fellas. Are class A and B going to run at the same time? In separate servers obviously

Masna

Avross,  is still possible to send my updated skin?

Arvoss

Quote from: Masna on February 16, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

Of course! :D I'll upload the skin pack again in 2hours or so ;)

Arvoss

February 16, 2014, 02:44:32 PM #171 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:51:13 PM by Arvoss
Weird, my pc just turned off. So the server closed too... Doing a virus scan now and I'll restart the practice server ;)

Masna

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: Masna on February 16, 2014, 02:27:35 PM

Of course! :D I'll upload the skin pack again in 2hours or so ;)

nice ;D    here's my skin : https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8zwnge11s5lfle/RBR%20MasnaCorse%20%2077.pnt
;) Thanks

Hawk

There's 4 guys not in a team in class B, is it possible Kiste/Malve/Rbp and sven98g could form two teams so you can compete in the Team Championships? Time is running out. ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 16, 2014, 03:35:07 PM
There's 4 guys not in a team in class B, is it possible Kiste/Malve/Rbp and sven98g could form two teams so you can compete in the Team Championships? Time is running out. ;)

They can look for a team member in the race lobby ;)
I need Kiste and sven their GUID, I sent them a message a couple of hours ago. Waiting for their number ;)

GixXer

Hey, I would like to withdrawl from tonights race and the class a championship.

Unfortunately after hard practice this group is consistently 5 seconds faster than me on average on both victoria and assen. I'm not sure how I clocked a 1'36 on victoria but I can tell you it was a combination of the perfect lap, chasing someone from class a, getting heavy slip streams, and lots of luck  :o I generally run 1'39's.

I don't want to cause a wreck or be in the way in class a so I am respectfully withdrawling. Maybe next season! Thanks.

Arvoss

Quote from: GixXer on February 16, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

Unfortunately after hard practice this group is consistently 5 seconds faster than me on average on both victoria and assen. I'm not sure how I clocked a 1'36 on victoria but I can tell you it was a combination of the perfect lap, chasing someone from class a, getting heavy slip streams, and lots of luck  :o I generally run 1'39's.

I don't want to cause a wreck or be in the way in class a so I am respectfully withdrawling. Maybe next season! Thanks.

I can put you in the B class if you want :D

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on February 16, 2014, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: GixXer on February 16, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

I can put you in the B class if you want :D

Gixxer - your doing 2:19 on Assen, don't pull out for that....My best is 2:20. Hehe

Arvoss

SKINPACK
http://we.tl/T6el6nNPGd

RACE START
Sighting lap: You have 5 minutes to reach the grid. Slow down and use the WALK KEYS (I, K).

Warmup lap: The race starts once the last rider is on the grid. USE THE WALK KEYS!

Arrow:
This is an arrow, position your bike on the arrow! You'll see an arrow in a box.

Desteban

puh I feel honored some people think so highly of me but I have some high hopes for Alby, still haven't beat his record yet and to be honest I don't have to confidence myself to
ride a race without falling.

Especially on Assen, the track is very hard to ride on in oboard view, mistakes are almost bound to happen  ;D