• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 10:18:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 29, 2016, 05:07:53 PM
Has the smoke been left out of Beta 8 ? I see nowt  ???

Indeed, no smoke at all  ???

doubledragoncc

There is smoke, I saw it in a replay of me offline but VERY weak amount. I think we need more, even a little exaggerated to bring atmosphere to GPB.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 29, 2016, 05:17:28 PM
There is smoke, I saw it in a replay of me offline but VERY weak amount. I think we need more, even a little exaggerated to bring atmosphere to GPB.

DD

Saw a TINY amount (but might of imagined it) with the Varese, but have been out with the 125's and cant see any.

Usually I run my high-smoke mod but certainly without it there isn't any I can see (exhaust smoke that is, the tyre smoke works ok).  :(

Whats happened to the zorst smoke whaaaaaa  :'(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 29, 2016, 06:05:35 PM
I'm sure Hawk is convinced that Honda has something to do with the smoke being gone in GPB  ;D

OK, joking. I'm not against more smoke.
Or even exaggerated smoke, don't care if realistic or not: at least if will keep the old "I  :-* 2 stroke" chaps here quiet.

MaX.

Napalm Nick

LoL! Awaiting replies.......
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Well I dont LOVE 2strokes, the more the better I think, oh okay bikes, well if you think about Ye Olde Dayz then a bit more smoke will bring a little bit more atmosphere and if someone makes an old Bonny or Triumph maybe oil leaks too........bwaaaaaaaaaaaah

Actually some Old Time racing would be cool with old tires to see who has "Buns of Steel"

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 29, 2016, 06:10:40 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 29, 2016, 06:05:35 PM
I'm sure Hawk is convinced that Honda has something to do with the smoke being gone in GPB  ;D

OK, joking. I'm not against more smoke.
Or even exaggerated smoke, don't care if realistic or not: at least if will keep the old "I  :-* 2 stroke" chaps here quiet.

MaX.

Haha! Indeed! That must be Honda's Mr "Smokymoto" we are talking about there Max. That little 4 stroke junky has been reading my posts! Lol

"The Truth is Out There" Maxey!  ;D

But seriously.... I'm sure the smoke emissions can be increased inside the physics files for the MOD bikes.... The 2 strokes will rise again!!. Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

Not sure how the smoke is generated, but would be good if it was generated according to the throttle setting and RPM levels.... I think that would give a genuine exhaust smoke experience.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

My 500 was smoking a bit in a replay lastnight but I tried everything to make it smoke just now and she refused point plank? I saw a video with someone riding one and they blew the motor and it smoked real bad like it should any ideas who?

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 29, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
My 500 was smoking a bit in a replay lastnight but I tried everything to make it smoke just now and she refused point plank? I saw a video with someone riding one and they blew the motor and it smoked real bad like it should any ideas who?

DD

That would be Nicks Video! Hehe!  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Oh okay found this one by Yohjinon36 but it is a bit much I think. About half as much would be great on the start line lol. Add smellavision castrol lol

https://www.youtube.com/v/OsExM9EOR34

DD

Hawk

Haha.... A little too much smoke, yes indeed..... Would be great on a spare button for blinding the competition! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.

Warlock

Can you imagine a full grid with all that smoke going on?  lol ;D

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on February 29, 2016, 09:35:14 PM
Can you imagine a full grid with all that smoke going on?  lol ;D

Haha! That would be SO funny, especially when the lights turned green and you get that big pile-up with bits of bikes and riders flying in all directions out of the smoke!  ;D

Hawk.