• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 11:06:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 4 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 24, 2015, 01:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 29, 2015, 08:04:04 PM
It was not fun I decided to quit.
shame you was doing well there I think you are getting much better already mate honestly

Quote from: Patrick on July 29, 2015, 08:06:07 PM
Damn! Thought the Race will be tomorrow.... :-\

The midweek race changes to give everyone a chance to join. But there is a calendar here of ALL events and individual count down timers in the first post AND it is in the "Whats ON this week thread" , what more should I do ???

another shit event for me. bike just seemed alien and would not stay upright going into spasms and throwing itself in the air during qually and the race.
So frustrating I spend a lot of time practicing and do top ten laptimes then it always crumbles on race day.

Stagefright? Could be also I am not so settled getting the show ready and always checking the forum up to the last minute etc. Damn frustrating  :'(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I enjoyed it but I played alone XD (I did not fall, except in the last two laps because I was bored lol)

As mentioned in the chat, I had again the drop frame, this time I crashed at 2 fps departing (I apologize to those who have obstructed) and then pretty normal except for some freeze.

Despite the framerate, I could not drive well enough, only three seconds slower than the practice ... I'm sorry for this problem because I would have liked a bit of struggle with Teeds and nick.  ;D

Napalm Nick

REPLAY LINK (give it 5 minutes)

QUALLY

RACE

damn that last corner - just touching the grass on the outside gives a penalty pffff

Well done all

Shame only 9 turned up with no word from others.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

Congratulations to the podium
have known more as No. 4 is not indoors.
very nice teeds, we had a long round heated battle.
now comes Brno
Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

BOBR6 84

The races are rolling past  :'( im out for a while..

Probably be online saturday evenings if anybody fancies some laps/races. Most of the time its dead when I look  ???

Napalm Nick

@Yan24 - what happened to you on the last lap Yan?  I couldn't understand what you said in chat at the end of the race.  ???