• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:12:59 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 5 Bugs.

Started by Klax75, June 21, 2014, 07:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Try reinstalling Beta 5b, and delete the profile. Start up the game make a new default profile see if you can switch bikes.

Other thing I did was when I was getting where I couldn't go online. Deleted my bikes folder, then I made a copy of the bike.pkz, changed it to bike.zip. Unzipped it, and used the new bikes folder from the unzip.

janaucarre

June 26, 2014, 10:46:10 AM #46 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:48:14 AM by janaucarre
i have the same issue than Ian, whe i use the rear brake and attempt to downshift, sometimes it doesn't works. That happens with the 990 and the 500.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: janaucarre on June 26, 2014, 10:46:10 AM
i have the same issue than Ian, whe i use the rear brake and attempt to downshift, sometimes it doesn't works. That happens with the 990 and the 500.

Maybe the rear brake is stopping the wheel from turning slightly.. Are you using manual clutch on downshift? Or just going down the gears without clutch?

janaucarre

automatic clutch and no help shifting.

Ian

If you are not using a button for your brakes go to the calibration page and adjust the gain to 50% for the rear brake

janaucarre

C21

Don´t know if it was mentioned before.
The Movement of the replay camera does not work anymore!!
I can´t move the cam as before in B4B when using "free" or "free - roam" option.
Could this be fixed soon?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Klax75

After I made a new profile the camera was fixed. Ever free roam camera didn't start at start finish line it was at where the bike was located on track.

C21

@Klax.
New profile did it  ;D
Thank you mate.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Klax75

Quote from: C21 on June 27, 2014, 08:25:26 AM
@Klax.
New profile did it  ;D
Thank you mate.

Glad it work. :)

HornetMaX

Same problem, same explanation :)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1221.msg15810#msg15810

MaX.

Klax75

Yesterday in the last race of the Red Bull Rookies Championship. I had a weird thing happen. I got out of sync with the other riders, which that has happened before in previous betas. But this time, the clock was all negative numbers. So when the sighting lap started I couldn't tell what it was doing. Since the numbers were -2:-32, or -3:-25, then the race would just start and I'd be kicked back to the timing screen.

BOBR6 84

downloaded mod 1.85.. im finding the updated 600's completely unridable..

too much engine braking.. fact

MarcL

July 04, 2014, 02:25:31 PM #58 Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 02:27:24 PM by MarcL
Just installed beta5b and got rid of all previous documents folders etc. I'm noticing some incredibly weird physics bugs.

First one I noticed was that under circumstances where you'd fall instantly (high speed, high angle of lean, clipping a curb) the front wheel appears to steer into the corner, slide, smoke and then keep going.

Another thing i noticed while on the 125 was that when i entered the S/F straight at PI, going over the crest, the front wheel lightened up (i remained on the throttle) and as soon as it was loaded again, the bike went into a violent oscillation/tank slapper which I can only compare to Paul Orritt's Isle of Man crash. Letting off the throttle resulted in a similarly violent crash.

Lastly what i noticed was a tendency the bikes had after falling, to "hook" into something on the tarmac and flip 2m into the air. So, functionality is fine, but I'm noticing numerous physics bugs.

capeta

Quote from: Ian on June 26, 2014, 12:36:05 PM
If you are not using a button for your brakes go to the calibration page and adjust the gain to 50% for the rear brake
Thx for the tip!