• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 04:39:38 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 10 | Buzzing | 3 Races/2 days | WINNERS - MEYER12/BLACKHEART

Started by Napalm Nick, April 25, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

And also at the start it consumes a lot of fuel  :P

Napalm Nick

May 01, 2016, 03:08:57 PM #151 Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:37:59 PM by Napalm Nick
Cool more stuff to figure into your strategy  8)
Anyway if no-one finishes it will be who got the furthest hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

lol

I can easily ride in 54 all laps with 0.29 fuel... but with 1 crash 0.31  ::)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on May 01, 2016, 03:41:07 PM
lol

I can easily ride in 54 all laps with 0.29 fuel... but with 1 crash 0.31  ::)

Just be gentle after a crash, no high revs, it will maybe cost a second but it will pay off in the end, little more coasting too and little more calm and smooth riding, i managed fine lap times with 0,28-0,29 consumption ever lap and with crash i had 0,30, but in my 20 lap test run (all in a row like a race) i did only one crash, so should be able to survive, otherwise the last teo laps will be a lot of coasting and half throttle :P
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE REMINDER - ENDURANCE RACE IN 15 MINUTES

Server will be Reset ready in 1 minute

Marshal Note: 44 laps / 0.29 per Lap needed. Good luck
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

Sorry guys.

I have had high temps on my GPU for a few weeks but never this bad. Hit 81 degrees just being in the pits, so riding would have hit 90plus. It is an ASUS G75 laptop issue when they get a few years old and mine is running normally 16-20 hours a day.
I need to strip it and put new thermal paste on it so will be down for a week plus until I can get thermal paste and strip it down. No quick job not lol.

Hope you all had a great race and to be back up and running fully soon.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

nuovaic

Aye was fun, tricky to keep an eye on nearby bikes but loved it.

Well done Blacky

Napalm Nick

May 01, 2016, 08:34:45 PM #157 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:49:38 AM by Napalm Nick
Phew a long race I have a sore stick thumb.

Usual story for me just fell too much I am useless. Was 5th the whole race it seems.
Well done to podium and Blackheart especially and thanks everyone for coming and staying!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Amazing race just 1 crash (but it was not my fault) all race i 54/55 battle with meyer for the first position... too funny! Matty perhaps had not realized that I was fighting for the first position and I found matty in front lol

But np problem mate  ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on May 01, 2016, 08:35:02 PM
Amazing race just i crash (but it was not my fault) all race i 54/55 battle with meyer for the first position... too funny! Matty perhaps had not realized that I was fighting for the first position and I found matty in front lol

But np problem mate  ;D

Little more crashes for me and a hell of a lot of waiting for respawn, had amazing pace, 53 times pretty much all race! Just those stupid and annoying crashes. Losing front waiting for ages it felt like! was probably just 5-7 sec (but could have easily started without disturbing anyone) that cost me the win, anyways, fastest lap and great race leading quite a few laps after a QP i just couldn't get a good lap in.

Well not satisfied with the result, but it was a fun race anyways! :)
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Qually

Race

REPLAY

Well done everyone it looked a long race!  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

finpower

was fun.
unfortunately so little driver.
Congratulations on podium.
cya next time
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Warlock

Great fun, i was going more or less well, until i respawned on top of a barrier  >:( i went mad trying to get out of there lol....apart of 4 other crashes if i remember correctly

What happened to Hawk?

Congrats to podium

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on May 01, 2016, 08:35:02 PM
Amazing race just 1 crash (but it was not my fault) all race i 54/55 battle with meyer for the first position... too funny! Matty perhaps had not realized that I was fighting for the first position and I found matty in front lol

But np problem mate  ;D

Sorry mate  :-[

I honestly thought you were a lap down thats why i tried to stick with you :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on May 01, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
Great fun, i was going more or less well, until i respawned on top of a barrier  >:(

Yeh I had that barrier thing but only in practice fortunately  :D Unlucky mate!

Wish I had thought at the beginning that I would probably get lapped twice. That way I could of been less frugal on the go-juice lol!