• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:07:08 AM

[beta] A-7000 Road

Started by BerScott, April 23, 2014, 03:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BerScott

Quote from: PeterV on July 17, 2014, 08:01:25 PM
You have GFX settings high or low? i have everything maxed out.

I have everything maxed out except for AA and anisotropic which are set out at x4.

Quote from: Klax75 on July 17, 2014, 08:04:38 PM
After it crashed for me, then I tried any other track that crashed too. So I had to make new profiles, to be able to ride again. Hmm something in this track doesn't like me.

So does it work after make a new profile?

PeterV

Quote from: BerScott on July 17, 2014, 08:08:25 PM
Quote from: PeterV on July 17, 2014, 08:01:25 PM
You have GFX settings high or low? i have everything maxed out.

I have everything maxed out except for AA and anisotropic which are set out at x4.

Set AA and Antistrophic to 4, same result crashes.

matty0l215

Brilliant track  ;D  bit of a bugger to get moving when resting sometimes (rolling off to the side of the road) but only in a couple of places. Otherwise a great little ride
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

For those who can't play this track, like me, put off these two files from the A7000 folder:
maxrace.tl   and   minrace.tl

The centerline is probably not closed
The startline goes across the universe :)

If you want i have done a new centerline ending, not in the vacuum because the game doesn't like it, i placed 4 pit places and 4 start places, you will see that's a bit strange but we never can make race no track like this because it's not a closed track, i have done new speedtrapline and new split time doors.
Look at this and see.

Thank you for this track, it's really good but really hard. First i ride on it, my time is 4min28s, some little jumps need to be smoothed but all seems good. Thank you for this hillclimb track.

link for little changes:(put the 2 files in the A 7000 track folder an replace the existants)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dlsqed169uvdcgz/A7000_to_change.zip

Tiego

wow this track is just awesome  :o. And it can be played fast (I tested it with the 996) without an every turn falling.
thanks a lot for this track, look forward to some online session on it  ;D
la moto, juste la moto, toute la moto, toujours la moto !

[size=150]Tiego's laptime[/size]

vash

THANK YOU Ber ;; amazing track; Really good and hard,great job

capeta

Good job!
Sometimes i can't reset the bike.
However no core exe for me aniso set to 2 and all hight.
Also it would be good to start the track not behind the truck lol :)

JJS209

great road, thank you a lot for the work dude!
nice place to have fun with the fz6!!! ;) love this bike too btw

BerScott

Quote from: capeta on July 18, 2014, 08:16:10 AM
Also it would be good to start the track not behind the truck lol :)

If you have tried the janaucarre new files, get back to the original ones and try again.

capeta

janaucarre

Are the files i changed making the start behind the truck? If yes i didńt upload the right folder, thatls strange because i have only originals andwith mine i start near the start line.

vash

Me too;with the Janau UPdate, i start the race behind the truck ,;,and my lap time is not start...

GhostdogNL

Quote from: PeterV on July 17, 2014, 08:06:34 PM
Quote from: GhostdogNL on July 17, 2014, 06:50:52 PM
dont even see it in the list .
Which list? you mean the track pulldown menu? its not called A7000 but Montes de Malaga

oooow thnx Peter  :P ::)

PeterV

July 19, 2014, 08:48:48 AM #73 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:19:58 AM by PeterV
I deleted the maxrace.tl  and  minrace.tl and replaced the two files with the ones janaucarre made, i still cant get it too load. it crashes on loading.

I have this also on the track Jerez. (these are the only two that give problems)

janaucarre

Jerez????? How can it be???? Do you have a little pc configuration?