• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 08:45:14 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[beta] A-7000 Road

Started by BerScott, April 23, 2014, 03:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Quote from: janaucarre on July 19, 2014, 10:13:57 AM
Jerez????? How can it be???? Do you have a little pc configuration?
Did you click my signature?

janaucarre

are you alone with that jerez problem?
Can you play online, not you the hoster?
I remember some people who can't play some tracks offline, with very high number of polys, but who can play online on a server.

I haven't seen your config before, Iphone is to small. Good pc but only one thing strange: the low frequency of your RAM.

PeterV

July 19, 2014, 04:35:35 PM #77 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:40:55 PM by PeterV
Quote from: janaucarre on July 19, 2014, 04:12:17 PM
I remember some people who can't play some tracks offline, with very high number of polys, but who can play online on a server.

I haven't seen your config before, Iphone is to small. Good pc but only one thing strange: the low frequency of your RAM.

Cant play the Jerez track it also crashes on load just as the A7000. So no online and offline i never driven it.

If im right i think Jamoz could not play Jerez as well, he has a GTX 780 card as well.

The ram frequency has to be counted twice....799x2=1600, it is not shown as double rated with Speccy

PeterV

Quote from: janaucarre on July 19, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

Oke just tested it.

- Launched my own dedi server with Jerez track.
- Connected from same pc through launching GPbikes - World - Servername - connect.
- I could join and drive

If i do a test session on Jerez it crashes on loadup.

I also did the same procedure for the A7000 track, launching my own dedi server and also a test session
but that still crashes on loadup both times.

janaucarre

Ok, for jerez it's a size problem, perhaps your hdd cache(don't know in english) memory is to small, jerez is composef by more than 500 000 polygons.
For A7000 it´s perhaps the same problem but im going to reupload my personnal files, and i hope it will works for you and other. Before that i post the new laguna seca entirely remastered.:)

janaucarre

Here is the link for the exactly same A700 track as mine, i come on the track near the start line and not rear the truck, backup you other A7000 version and replace by mine. Say to me if it works not:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y1go7gnbbr4z0jq/A7000_jan2_modified.zip

PeterV

Quote from: janaucarre on July 19, 2014, 08:25:47 PM
Here is the link for the exactly same A700 track as mine, i come on the track near the start line and not rear the truck, backup you other A7000 version and replace by mine. Say to me if it works not:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y1go7gnbbr4z0jq/A7000_jan2_modified.zip

Now it works, ty Janaucarre. Good job on that track by the author(s)

grimm

:o I just now found this, and grabbed the latest beta and the WSS600 bike set, and all I can say is with the GSXR600 singing along through the hills I am in love, this is once again my favorite sim of all time. Thank you to everyone who put work into this track! It is fantastic!

tonygas

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

grimm

Keep getting a core crash on the latest beta when I try to watch a replay, is that track related?  ???

Klax75

This track has no track cameras so you can't watch a replay other then Orbit view. Same with Ulster GP.

Chispifumy

¡Que pasada! Muchas gracias!

Robert223

Great work really fun track!  :)

Gzehoo

Which version should I use? januacarre's link or this one in first post?

Anyway, good track. Hope to see final version.