• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:58:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

lol cheers nick  ;) for the record davide74 is the king of smooth  8)

suzy is a nice bike but i struggled at first especially on the brakes.. moves around alot compared to the R6, good fun though getting crossed up  :D race tonight should be interesting lol  ;D

JJS209

i tried the suzy yesterday and my thought were that its a little "better" on braking for me ;)

BOBR6 84

just the first 10mins of the race at Hengelo...

https://www.youtube.com/v/1PcPYqiKR8w

Eagle

With some commentaries, it would looks like you are watching a championship on a tv. Great video.  ;D

Napalm Nick

Awesome! Didn't want it to end!  But it did  :(  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Can only record 10mins with bandicam..  :-[ was getting late, might do the 2nd half unless somebody else makes a highlights vid or something?

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 06, 2015, 08:57:55 AM
Can only record 10mins with bandicam..  :-[ was getting late, might do the 2nd half unless somebody else makes a highlights vid or something?
MSI AfterBurner, for the win.

It's free, it's good, it has no silly overlay text, no stupid browser crapware etc etc.

MaX.

JJS209

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 06, 2015, 09:25:35 AM
MSI AfterBurner, for the win.

It's free, it's good, it has no silly overlay text, no stupid browser crapware etc etc.

MaX.
i am also trying around with msi *beep*-burner. its hard to figure out a good bitrate that quaranties a good quality in balance to the decreasing fps rate while e.g. onboard recording.
you have some good 1080p 60fps setting for the butt-burner max?

HornetMaX

Quote from: JJS209 on July 06, 2015, 09:41:35 AM
i am also trying around with msi *beep*-burner. its hard to figure out a good bitrate that quaranties a good quality in balance to the decreasing fps rate while e.g. onboard recording.
you have some good 1080p 60fps setting for the butt-burner max?
I rarely us it while riding, I typically use it while watching replays, so the FPS drop (and overall responsiveness to input) is not a big factor for me.

I'll check what I use at home, but it depends on what you want to achieve: minimum FPS impact vs video quality vs video size.

If I recall correctly, the minimum fps impact was with Intel QuickSync, but you'll need an intel CPU with integrated GPU and it's a bit tricky to set-up.
Right now I'm set with the AMD VCE encoder (less hassle). For the kind of video I make, 720p is enough: I'm not a youtube hero :)

MaX.

Napalm Nick

I'm hoping to find time to do sommat highlight wise Bob if not will call on your skills for Pt2 pls.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Thought id try the R6 on the dynamic surface version (not connected to best laps  :'( :'() its so much faster its ridiculous lol  ???

https://www.youtube.com/v/3qFbqysqzs0

scruffy lap, i was shocked  :o

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 06, 2015, 08:18:00 PM
Thought id try the R6 on the dynamic surface version (not connected to best laps  :'( :'() its so much faster its ridiculous lol  ???

https://www.youtube.com/v/3qFbqysqzs0

scruffy lap, i was shocked  :o

Great lap! But the bike shadow It looks like a penis...  ;D ;D ;D (1:24 lol )

BOBR6 84

LOL!!!

Does it??  :o unlucky blackheart hahahaha  ;D ;D

BOBR6 84

haha yeah it does hahahaha  ;D

Eagle

>Blackheart

Oh god.. It didn't even came to my mind.. :|

What the hell did i just say ?