• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
October 21, 2019, 05:31:47 pm

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

That looks like me but but smoother! And you have lost your marbles, so to speak.  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Very nice Bob! Can't wait till we get the Dynamic Surface back stable and all! Looks great!  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart


CapeDoctor

i noticed the marbles for the first time, while doing many laps offline around Croft. is this a feature of the dynamic surface?
if so, it's great! and any issues with these tracks online need to be resolved, as i believe all tracks should simply be dynamic, and NDS should not even exist.
lol - my two cents.  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: CapeDoctor on August 30, 2015, 07:32:52 am
i noticed the marbles for the first time, while doing many laps offline around Croft. is this a feature of the dynamic surface?
if so, it's great! and any issues with these tracks online need to be resolved, as i believe all tracks should simply be dynamic, and NDS should not even exist.
lol - my two cents.  ;D


As I understand it, yes it is a feature of the Dynamic Surface, and I totally agree with you Doc......

As it stands at the moment, the Dynamic surface tracks are just not stable enough for online event use as they cause a mixture of core.exe crashes and riders going out of sync with the host server over time which creates chaos with GPB recognising lap sector times especially when you have a full grid of riders on track at once. But the strange thing is that it does not happen all the time but just too often to be reliable for GPB event usage. So unfortunate the NDS versions are a necessity for now, but I would love to see the day when they are not needed at all as the Dynamic surface brings SO much more depth to the simulation.  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Wowwwwwwww superb video Blackheart.  ;D

Why do I find it so nice? Because it shows me actually being competitive lol although both crashes were me (Mr inconsistency).  Baby steps I know but it is thrilling to see improvement over the months. I went back to Victoria yesterday to race with the Demo try-ers and with all 4 bikes it was easy to see the improvement from the wobbly first month to the er wobbly recent months.

Thanks for posting.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 30, 2015, 11:26:21 am
Wowwwwwwww superb video Blackheart.  ;D

Why do I find it so nice? Because it shows me actually being competitive lol although both crashes were me (Mr inconsistency).  Baby steps I know but it is thrilling to see improvement over the months. I went back to Victoria yesterday to race with the Demo try-ers and with all 4 bikes it was easy to see the improvement from the wobbly first month to the er wobbly recent months.

Thanks for posting.


;D

In my opinion, the best part is from 4:33!

BOBR6 84

Jammin some laps at Hockenheim.. Good bike/track combo this  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/0Tfp_A1St9E

Blackheart

I like the super-jump with the GP10  ;D


It is advisable to watch it in 720p 60fps


Hawk

Nice video Blackheart!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Awesome vid mate!

That's a heavily rubber-grooved track too!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Reminds me again of this video (one of my favourites with my often-ridden out-of-control Gixxer) by azarito46 (another rider lost to the wasteland outside of the GpBikes er... wasteland?)

Worth another view 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I discovered Cadwell just thanks to the Azahar's video!  ;D

I hope that someone will work early on, to be able to create some quick race, currently there are some bugs (barriers to be crossed, black holes...)


BOBR6 84

wow how many laps of cadwell did you do?  :o some serious amounts of rubber haha  8) Nice jump over the mountain too  ;)

Blackheart

September 02, 2015, 05:36:27 pm #419 Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:46:32 pm by Blackheart
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 02, 2015, 04:35:04 pm
wow how many laps of cadwell did you do?  :o some serious amounts of rubber haha  8) Nice jump over the mountain too  ;)


Just 10 but my .ini file is modified slightly  ;D I think it is as if I had done 100 laps!

EDIT: groove_multiplier=20  :P