• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:43:32 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Yep 600 km/h is too much xd

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on April 28, 2016, 08:12:20 PM
Yep 600 km/h is too much xd

You really think so? didn't you see Rossi at Jerez? he did at least 600 km/h trough the corners there lol!

No i agree, seems odd with the "0" behind the rest of the numbers when under 100 km/h
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Ehehehe

This is no a modder error,  but a game problem. I think is impossible for us fix it  :P

matty0l215

Its been there since the start of the beta. I pointed it out in the early bug reports for this beta but it got ignored so fuck it :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Meyer#12

yeah, didn't say it was a mod mistake, i did assume it was a Beta8 issue :) But well, it is not that disturbing, as long as some of the bigger issues gets sorted, we can live with this little thing
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

only need a rev counter  ;) i wish all bikes still had an analogue counter  :P

Vini

doesn't pedrosa's rcv have analog rev counter?

..and nice riding!

BOBR6 84

Quote from: vin97 on April 29, 2016, 01:06:43 AM
doesn't pedrosa's rcv have analog rev counter?

..and nice riding!

Cheers! and yes it does  8)

Vini

Another lowside save while practicing onboard riding:
https://www.youtube.com/v/OY6pyMDGiDs

The Suzuki is definitely my favourite bike at the moment.

..great work, manu! :D

BOBR6 84

bad video lol  :-[ ;D trying to learn the ulster but its just insane  ;D  :o

https://www.youtube.com/v/_RZiAoK9rmk

Napalm Nick

Nice but you were supposed to be at our Event tonight showing your skills to the World!!!! Did you get stage-fright or something?  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Ok..........I have not watched it yet as it just processed but here is an attempt at a live stream.

I did not realize my ping had hit the roof as I could not see it until I just saw the start of this.

Well here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/v/raWApAyMsWE

Got a lot to learn lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Hi DD.
It's not easy mate is it...... But actually considering what you were up against there you did really well mate!  ;D 8)
I mean on top of everything you had to contend with things not working properly for you and on top of all that you had nothing there to help you pinpoint were the action was(Max's dynamic map overlay would be a great tool to help you for that), nothing to give you info on distance between each rider and the bikes were popping and jumping all over the place(probably due to the live-stream broadcast settings dropping frames to try and keep in sync - in other words you were trying to broadcast at to high a resolution I'd guess?) I'd have thought 720p would be more than enough for a live stream and maybe even lower - Would be a good idea for us to have some test runs for you to be able to pinpoint a great broadcast setting that doesn't keep dropping frames.  ;)

But yeah you did a good job there DD under the circumstances, and I've no doubt you will have learned a lot about what you need for the next live stream too as well as what a live steamer needs from Piboso.  ;D 8)

BTW - I was in stiches when you started pissing yourself when Groovski had that funny looking crash! Hehe!  ;D ;D

Looking forward to the next one mate! We just need to get that broadcast frame rate sorted I think?  ;D 8)

Hawk.