• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
October 19, 2019, 03:13:49 pm

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Stout Johnson

Superb riding and superb video Davide! Especially the last corner was sick riding, you took that corner nicely.  ;)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Davide74

Quote from: Stout Johnson on December 09, 2016, 03:32:57 pm
Superb riding and superb video Davide! Especially the last corner was sick riding, you took that corner nicely.  ;)


Yes, that corner is not easy

thanks friend.

Gzehoo

Probably the worst rider in GP Bikes...

doubledragoncc

COMING TO THE BIG SCREEN IN A TOWN NEAR YOU!!!


GPBikes Full Review by SimUK
[/b][/b]

SUNDAY ON YOUTUBE 5PM
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

BOBR6 84

almost binned it on last corner haha scruffy video though sorry

https://www.youtube.com/v/Sb3e8qgAwOE


tchemi

That confirms, we are not riding in the same league !  ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 23, 2017, 04:32:03 pm
almost binned it on last corner haha scruffy video though sorry

https://www.youtube.com/v/Sb3e8qgAwOE

You haven't beaten my 1.29,987 from the Pibs test right? ;) if so i have to get back and beat you again! :D
Meyer#12


BOBR6 84

Meyer.. lol  ;D i did improve a little bit.. need to get online for a good thrash around! when is the next test?? always fun to race but having a good amount of players just practicing and riding around was great fun on the last test lol

Meyer#12

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 26, 2017, 08:03:09 pm
Meyer.. lol  ;D i did improve a little bit.. need to get online for a good thrash around! when is the next test?? always fun to race but having a good amount of players just practicing and riding around was great fun on the last test lol


Haha damn you! We have to get online sometime soon together mate, sure was a great lot of fun last time pushing eachother into good times on the Varese :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

REmember to make sure your NSR500 2001 has wet tyres for my server guys

DD

PS 1st person  only
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 7700 4.8GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX2070 OC 8GB DDR6 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler ROG Thor 850w PSU
https://paypal.me/IASystems

Urban Chaos 2.0

January 27, 2017, 07:02:22 pm #1301 Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 07:14:47 pm by Urban Chaos 2.0
An old video from beta 8

https://www.youtube.com/v/isgOZfHWb-I 

BOBR6 84


Kerazo

nice and clean riding. looking good bob 8)

BOBR6 84

Cheers Kerazo  :) It was alot of fun ;D