• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Core crashes multiplayer

Started by pumuky, May 11, 2014, 12:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumuky

Hi all I bought the game this past week did not think the online will malfunction alos 10-15mins of playing or so I pulled the core exe error and reinstall done everything i delete everything all by inposible nothing left.
what a fuck is this afternoon i was 1 in mugelo kicks me wrong. I wonder s ai any solution other than reinstalling if i delete or solved in a future beta.
Sry for my inglis use google translator XD

PeterV

Quote from: pumuky on May 11, 2014, 12:15:57 AM
Hi all I bought the game this past week did not think the online will malfunction alos 10-15mins of playing or so I pulled the core exe error and reinstall done everything i delete everything all by inposible nothing left.
what a fuck is this afternoon i was 1 in mugelo kicks me wrong. I wonder s ai any solution other than reinstalling if i delete or solved in a future beta.
Sry for my inglis use google translator XD

I'm not gonna respond on the topic, because i still have my eyes bleeding from what i think i read here.
If you use Google translate or whatever available to you, after the translate please read it yourself and correct any major mistakes (sentences build up).
And add an English spell checker to you're browser, it does wonders for me, because i just can type correctly these days.  ;D

HornetMaX

Hmm, not even google translator is that bad ...

MaX.