• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:47:09 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Help needed with activating my gpbikes account!

Started by girlracerTracey, May 16, 2014, 08:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Hellooo GRT!  :)

Ps, Tracey is an expert at organising leagues and races!  8)

girlracerTracey

May 18, 2014, 02:48:21 PM #16 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:51:17 PM by girlracerTracey
Actually JamoZ was very sweet.  ;) He did a good recruiting job on me..

Thanks for the compliment Bob. Not sure if I deserve the accolade but I do enjoy organising leagues & races a lot. It's kind of fun organising & bossing men around.. ;D It's like practicing for later life when somehow or other you end up getting married to someone..

But no joking apart I would love to organise some leagues at some stage in the future if people are interested. I think it would be good fun.

But I don't want to intrude or step on anyone's toes. If someone is already doing this maybe I could help them?

Anyway it's good to be here finally.  :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 18, 2014, 02:48:21 PM
Actually JamoZ was very sweet.  ;) He did a good recruiting job on me..
No doubt he did, the question is why ...

Thanks for the compliment Bob. Not sure if I deserve the accolade but I do enjoy organising leagues & races a lot. It's kind of fun organising & bossing men around.. ;D
Now I got my answer.

It's like practicing for later life when somehow or other you end up getting married to someone..
Trust me (and the other old chaps on this forum), there's no practice for that :)

MaX.

Warlock

Actually JamoZ was very sweet.  ;)

Really?  :P

But no joking apart I would love to organise some leagues at some stage in the future if people are interested. I think it would be good fun.

But I don't want to intrude or step on anyone's toes. If someone is already doing this maybe I could help them?

Pretty sure you will be welcome as an organizer, but i would wait to final version of the sim, when online issues will be sorted out. PeterV is already doing some races for us on weekends, to keep in shape in the meantime. But he is also having now a rest of this, untill V1.0, then we can do a proper championship and have real fun.

girlracerTracey

Thanks Warlock. That was my reading of the situation to be honest.

Just to pose you an unfair question is there any sort of approximate timeframe for this or is it a case of it being ready when it is ready?

I guess that's really a question for PiBoSo and his development team. Being new to this though I'm just curious..

Warlock

The answer tends more to ... it will be ready when is ready.  ;)

Ian

Hi girlracerTracey were all very patience people here Ideal bossing material  ;D

HornetMaX

May 18, 2014, 09:33:56 PM #22 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:52:54 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: JamoZ on May 18, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
I'm ready to bet 99% of the readers didn't take the time to google out the meaning of the above.
It's a pity, cause it's actually funny :) Except for the potential basement material (e.g. girlracerTracey).

MaX.

PiBoSo

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 18, 2014, 09:33:56 PM
I'm ready to bet 99% of the readers didn't take the time to google out the meaning of the above.
It's a pity, cause it's actually funny :) Except for the potential basement material (e.g. girlracerTracey).

MaX.

Thanks for the heads-up. That was a disgusting message. JamoZ you are warned.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

JamoZ

What? Wasn`t it clear that was a joke? You got to be kidding me....

Warlock

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 18, 2014, 09:52:20 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on May 18, 2014, 09:33:56 PM

MaX.

Thanks for the heads-up. That was a disgusting message. JamoZ you are warned.
Oh come on, it was a big joke !
From him (I'm 100% sure) and from me (only 95% sure :)  ).

MaX.

JamoZ

girlracerTracey

I just wanted to say no offence taken guys. I'm just glad to be here.  :)

Thanks for everyone's help & guidance by the way. I'm new to gpbikes & I'm on a steep learning curve. But I'm loving the "sim" nevertheless. I'm so glad I gave gpbikes a go. It's a formidable achievement by PiBoSo. We are extremely fortunate to have gpbikes I think in a world of arcade leaning racers. Without it there would be a bit of a void in m/c racing simulations. It definitely hits the spot as far as I'm concerned. I find it difficult to put it down & do other things if I am honest..including my university work.  ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 20, 2014, 09:40:22 AM
I just wanted to say no offence taken guys.
Not surprisingly as there was no offence at all. It was clearly a joke by Jamoz (and a decent one by my standards).

@Jamoz: don't let this episode turn you off from your humorist career :)

MaX.