• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Abraham with Honda Production Racer in 2014

Started by SwarleyRuiz, October 14, 2013, 06:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwarleyRuiz

Cardion AB Motoracing and Karel Abraham will compete with a Honda Production Racer motorcycle for the 2014 MotoGP™ season.

This year, the Brno-based outfit is running with a CRT-specification ART, currently ridden by Luca Scassa following an operation for Abraham who was injured at Indianapolis. From 2014 onwards, it will become one of the first teams to compete with the new Honda Production Racer machinery.

"There are lots of fundamental new regulations in the 2014 MotoGP™ rules to compensate a handicap of production bikes, including ours, in comparison with factory bikes," says Team Manager Karel Abraham Sr.

"No-one can doubt that Honda is a leader in development of MotoGP™ bikes. I believe that we are getting very competitive machine based on the enormous racing experience of the Honda brand."

Rider Abraham, however, will be skipping the first pre-season test in Valencia:

"(My shoulder operation) means I will miss the Valencia test. Of course, it's not so important as the pre-season sessions at Sepang, but it's good to get familiar with the bike and to know how it reacts compared with the previous bike."

Source: http://www.motogp.com/en/
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.