• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:38 PM

[BIKE] RSA 250 GP

Started by ALEale, May 19, 2014, 05:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: ALEale on January 21, 2016, 08:07:03 PM
We didn't know how long does it takes update all our mods... We will wait b8 e will see... We are Not much motivated in this months... :(

Thanks ALE.  ;)

Hopefully beta 8 will provide the required motivation.... I think it will be the one we've really been waiting for(hopefully).  ;)

Hawk.

ludo05

I understand you, i am bored of waiting severals months... even years...

Davide74

Quote from: ludo05 on January 22, 2016, 05:50:50 PM
I understand you, i am bored of waiting severals months... even years...

+1.. :(

Davide74

Hi there

They will update this fantastic bike to use in the beta 8?

Yohji

if GP Bikes Italia members are notime to modding it because busy, I would adapting it for beta8.

could I ?

ALEale

Quote from: Yohji on February 26, 2016, 01:02:39 PM
if GP Bikes Italia members are notime to modding it because busy, I would adapting it for beta8.

could I ?

no Sorry  ;)  we will work on our bikes as soon as possible...

tranks :)

Yohji

kennybarroz

Please, could anyone reupload this bike? :-) thanks

Napalm Nick

Kenny - you need to only download bikes that are Beta 8 capable unless you are using old B6c game ?

This is the problem with forum links to bikes all over the place. And still it goes on...

You might like to start here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0 so you can find the official links to tracks and Bikes.

If you think there is not much it is because the old ones are being converted to make them work in Beta 8. Not a quick job... but happening.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I just uploaded BikeMod 1.85 that Matty will be releasing tomorrow. With paints btw.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

kennybarroz

Thanks guys for the info :-)
ill be waiting