• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:54:13 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPB-Mods.com

Started by iNsane, October 18, 2021, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

October 18, 2021, 08:58:19 AM Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 03:08:47 PM by iNsane

Hey community.
I posted about MXB-Mods.com on Nov. 25 2018, and now almost 3 years later I'm proud to show you the new home for GP Bikes mods. Since MXB-Mods was very successful, especially after the Steam release, GPB-Mods.com aims to be the new place for players to easily find and get mods from. I've been asked for a GPB version of MXB-Mods for some time already, and last friday I felt the need to finally to so. And here we are.

The website offers free registration with either E-Mail or the possibility to connect with Discord. This is absolutely secure, no personal data besides your E-Mail and Avatar will be taken.

I tried to make it as easy and straight forward on that system to submit, edit and interact with the community. You can either upload (smaller) files directly to the server, or (to not mess up my drive space) simply share download links to your hoster of choice. Community interaction is a big thing in my mindset, so there's also the possibility to rate and comment other contributions!
Click counters for anything but Google Drive links (I don't know why, but these mess things up) to see how good your downloads are going are available aswell.

I think that's all I wanted to say. Just letting everyone know who is not in the GP Bikes Discord as this also features an auto-post bot for new mods to automatically be notified, if opted-in.

If there's some categories missing, feel free to hit me up here or on Discord in the GP Bikes Discord or via DM (insane#0283). I'm open for suggestions and happy to improve!

I hope you like the project and want to be a part of the (possibly) new home for your content.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

javiliyors

as Snappe said, u really are insane, thanks for your insane work!

Myst1cPrun3

Awesome! Been needed this will make it so easy

doubledragoncc

Great job m0.

Guess I can close the database now lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 23, 2021, 12:02:26 PMGreat job m0.

DD

Id hold off for a few months if you are then we can get the mods re-uploaded to the new site.

That way we can update what's needed and don't lose any. I'm hoping to go through the database and do just that over the winter period so yeah.  :)

iNsane

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 23, 2021, 12:02:26 PMGreat job m0.

DD

Haha hell no!
The intention behind GPB-Mods.com should be (same as MXB-Mods.com) to find mods easier ...
When I first started playing GP Bikes I was so overwhelmed by the amount of mods I need and where to get them. Your DB is a blessing for sure, but I think GPB-Mods would make finding what users need a lot easier. Especially with previews and all that media stuff.
In the end, entries on GPB-Mods.com will probably link to your DB anyways. :D

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

doubledragoncc

Hi iNsane, then maybe we can work together and make it easyier for all. I pay for the database as it needs so much space just for GPB ca. 130+GB at moment but much is old stuff. I keep old stuff incase someone can update it with modders permission to work in latest GPB version.

I do not have much time so working together will be a good idea

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.