• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:37:19 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on February 23, 2015, 09:06:08 PM
Hey docfumi, when I left the server this morning I checked the leaderboard and your stats were there.. Sometimes it takes a while to update it seems?

Yeah! I get it now. Thanks for the heads up, I just love a out of place rant sometimes.  >:(
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BOBR6 84

Docfumi

Hi Guys, can some of you post your SSP600 suspension setting for Victoria Track, it does not matter for which bike it is I
would just like to get a base idea of what is being used for that track and what I am doing wrong.  :o

Thanks Docfumi

BOBR6 84

Il post when I get home.. Yesterday I was really happy with the setting but im nowhere near Ali's 1:30  :o ;D

Docfumi

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on February 24, 2015, 12:16:01 AM
Il post when I get home.. Yesterday I was really happy with the setting but im nowhere near Ali's 1:30  :o ;D

I put down a 1:35.02 and then 300 riders join and I could not get a clean run. I feel like I can go faster with a proper setup.
Now I have almost everything stock, I only changed the gears,tires and swingarm.

Thanks for any help I am just not sure how to set up the bike anymore cause I have not played in so long.

BOBR6 84

Theres a million different ways to go.. Most of the time I probably make the bike worse lol.
In general with beta6c I get better results with low suspension values on the front.. 0's 1's and 2's.. But I guess its all personal preference.. Some guys fly with default setup! I just crash lol

BOBR6 84

Mostly have trouble trusting the front end in corners.. So with front rebound set to 0, 1 or 2 it should rebound faster keeping the front more planted.. The confusing part is that victoria circuit is probably the smoothest track lol

BOBR6 84

Front suspension..

spring: 21.0 n/mm
bump: 1
rebound: 2
preload: 2
oil: 90 mm

Rear..

spring: 95.0 n/mm
bump: 3
rebound: 6
preload: 10 mm

Gears..

16/43

Geom..

Rake: 25.2
swing arm length: 3

Tyres..

Front: 20.3 psi using medium
rear: 19.6 psi using medium

Thats what i have so far.. it will change  ::)

Alibaskins

For me : just soft tyres, less fuel and gears.

Sorry for a lot of players yesterday, live timing service of this server was bugging (not my fault, game bug).

I'm adding scripts to detect this bug and restart servers...

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Docfumi

@ BOBR6 84, Thank you so very much for the setup I managed to take two seconds off my best time.  ;)
I will use these settings as a base for my other bike as well. LOL I had the Preload settings all wrong and
the back was washing away like mad.

@ Alibaskins, I understand it is not your fault, I just wanted to blow off some steam  ::) . Please take no offense.
I would like to thank you for setting up the Hot Lap Events and I hope you continue to do so.

Cheers Guys  ;D

BOBR6 84

Nice one docfumi!! glad it helped mate  ;) :)

i knocked a second off my time this morning just by following Alibaskins for a few laps.. man his lines are sweet as..  8)

Alibaskins

An automatic restart when the bug is found is now in place.

If servers admins want to receive a mail when the bug is detected on their servers, they can PM me to give me a valid email.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

ThomasRe

Seems my last run didn't make it to the hotlap site?
I did 15 laps and it isn't on site, but the site was updated with new results while i was checking (long after i finished my attempt)?

Alibaskins

Very strange. I have your laptimes after the restart.

See attachment

ThomasRe

It's not a big deal, well i did improve my time with 1 second... but since i'm quite new at the game, i'm sure i'll beat that during the week  :D

Can't for my life understand how you manage a 1.30,5 though  :o