• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:28:55 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Force feedback 20b

Started by Hocke, December 25, 2021, 01:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocke

December 25, 2021, 01:35:55 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:00:15 PM by Hocke
I'm using a G29 wheel and it's force feedback for steering the bike. Since the 19c (I belive) the FF has been decreased alot in force. I recon there are people playing hardcore and almost don't move their input but I use my wheel to feel the wheight of the bike and input from it. I use the FF in reverse so that I can feel the wheight of the bike when I move from side to side.
Now, There are some good updates in 20 versions but I would like to keep my harder force feedback. Are there any way to do this or somewhere to increase it's values? I know the 0-150% in settings of course, but 150% now is like 20% in the 19 version.

Thanks in advance!

Chris_Beeves

I have noticed the same. The force feedback code was changed in 19b and those changes are the same up to 20b.
I use hardcore mode, and that is even more dependent on strong force feedback. If it is too weak you never know if you are overpowering the feedback or if you actually lost the front.

In 19 I use about 40% force in game and 50% in my controller. I would love to set it higher, but that sends the handlebars into uncontrollable oscillations. I hope PiBoSo will have the time and chance to work on the force feedback code since this is one of the things that really sets GP-bikes apart from the simu-cades.
I had to try..