• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:22:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[BIKE REQUEST] Honda RC213V 2014

Started by reinard96, May 29, 2014, 02:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinard96

Can anyone to make this bike? ;D

or edit the airscoop of the  RC213V 2013??

Thankyou b4  ;)

JamoZ

What`s up lately with all these new people asking for things like it`s 5 minutes work to make or adjust a bike. Wouldn`t it be nicer if you actually introduced yourself, or contributed something to this community before you start asking stuff like this?

If you people had any idea about how much time & effort it took to actually create a decent 3 model, you wouldn`t be asking this...or at least not in this way.

PeterV

Quote from: JamoZ on May 29, 2014, 03:18:50 AM
What`s up lately with all these new people asking for things like it`s 5 minutes work to make or adjust a bike. Wouldn`t it be nicer if you actually introduced yourself, or contributed something to this community before you start asking stuff like this?

If you people had any idea about how much time & effort it took to actually create a decent 3 model, you wouldn`t be asking this...or at least not in this way.

+1000

_oDi_

Well said + 1000

ALEale

+1000 for the Gay friendly member of this forum ahahahahhaha

skerp

SwarleyRuiz

Much effort to create a bike, it's not so easy to create. With compassion, which is new hahaha
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

iVolution

There goes our reputation of being the most friendly community  :P ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: iVolution on May 29, 2014, 07:17:27 PM
There goes our reputation of being the most friendly community  :P ;D
But we are friendly.  The poster of this request (which posted a very reasonable request in a very polite manner) just had the bad luck of posting right after our other APAC friend: a total newcomer, asking to model one of the shittiest thing I've ever seen on this forum, going the proverbial extra mile with a totally silly poll and something along the lines of "if you don't know my shitty bike, google it, you'll see". I think all modders are under therapy after that request, can't blame them :)

MaX.

C21

Not Therapy but Holiday...just returned and thought what the hell is going on here since the Last 11 days...??
Personally i normally don't reply on that Type of posts anymore...it's a Waste of Time...
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #