• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:35:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Data Mismatch on Track 2.... Servers

Started by Vini, June 17, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

The title says it.
I redownloaded the tracks and Bike Mod 1.80 but I still get a Data Mismatch on these servers.
The other servers are no problem.

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on June 17, 2014, 02:12:59 PM
The title says it.
I redownloaded the tracks and Bike Mod 1.80 but I still get a Data Mismatch on these servers.

I cannot see a "Track 2" server?

Hawk.

janaucarre

dibu

The title says it.
If you get data mismatch at 'Track 20 + Mod 1.80' too we can exclude that it's caused by the tracks.
What's about the Motonline servers? Are you able to connect to the Hotlap servers?
(At the Hotlap servers I removed the 250cc from the MOD 1.80 to avoid data mismatch with the new 0.94 bike version.)

Which bike(s) did you use for testing?

Vini

I have v0.94.
I also can't connect to the Motonline servers.
Hotlap servers work.

PeterV

The title says it.

If its the french server (Motonline-fr 2 | Mod 1.80), (its running magnycours) then you would probably need this version, Magnycours 3.0 of magnycours, if you dont have it already.

dibu

Quote from: vin97 on June 17, 2014, 03:12:44 PM
I have v0.94.
I also can't connect to the Motonline servers.
Hotlap servers work.
Then I'm quite sure that it's caused by the GP250 because MOD 1.80 still contains the old version.
I'm not sure if I should change the bike at my servers because the official MOD versions are distributed by Klax75.

JamoZ

I had somthing similar last week. Data Mismatch on Jerez. I installed Jerez again, and removed all my bikes and just downloaded 1.80 again..still a mismatch. I couldn`t figure out what was going on, but i ended up with reinstalling the game, then Jerez and then the bike mod again. That seemed to help, but didn`t answer why it didn`t worked previously.

Klax75

The 250 v94 came out the 16th days two days after the 14th so it didn't get released as part of the MOD. But at the time of the 14th nothing new was added. v94 will be in the next MOD.

JamoZ

I vote for an immediate add of new versions of a bike to prevent stuff like this. Or at least once a week. Now you have to wait quite long before you can use the servers provided. That`s what i did, but then again i do know what kind of hassle it creates for everyone. But for the end users it`s the most user friendly solution, for the mod controller not so much :P

Vini

Hmm, no matter what version of the RSA I use, I get a data mismatch.

dibu

Quote from: vin97 on June 17, 2014, 03:40:12 PM
Hmm, no matter what version of the RSA I use, I get a data mismatch.
I just restarted all Track 2x servers. Can you test again with the old 250?

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on June 17, 2014, 03:26:12 PM
I had somthing similar last week. Data Mismatch on Jerez. I installed Jerez again, and removed all my bikes and just downloaded 1.80 again..still a mismatch. I couldn`t figure out what was going on, but i ended up with reinstalling the game, then Jerez and then the bike mod again. That seemed to help, but didn`t answer why it didn`t worked previously.
It is in principle possible that a bad crash (involving memory corruption) could screw up your GPB installation.
Whenever I get some strange behaviour, the first thing I do is I reinstall the game (on top of the existing installation, no need to clean-install for that): you lose nothing (profiles, setups, etc) except the gpbikes.ini that is reset (backup before reinstalling and set it back as it was).

Guess what, it's all written there: 1.1 Download and install

MaX.

Klax75

I stated when I took over the MOD it would only be updated the 1st and 14th of the month. Anything after those dates will have to wait until the next release. I don't want to set a precedent that the MOD's becomes randomly updated with something new. Having two week gap's gives modders enough time to do any revisions they may need before a re-release happens.

Alibaskins

Quote from: Klax75 on June 17, 2014, 10:06:06 PM
I stated when I took over the MOD it would only be updated the 1st and 14th of the month. Anything after those dates will have to wait until the next release. I don't want to set a precedent that the MOD's becomes randomly updated with something new. Having two week gap's gives modders enough time to do any revisions they may need before a re-release happens.

And it's perfect for dedicated servers hosters ;)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !