• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:49:34 PM

MotoGP Championship

Started by guigui404, June 19, 2014, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Only english on this forum , please i can't understand what u say :/

ALEale

guigui404

That's not work that's passion of this game ;D

matty0l215

Will we be using beta 5 if online get working??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

guigui404

yes i've some help for configurate server , when server master will be work we can start :) & mattyl please answer to kerazo question about hours of first race :)

Stout Johnson

Hey guys,

nice thing to have a 1000cc championship. I haven't had to time the whole week as I was occupied with work, so I couldn't answer here. If not too late, I would like to participate. I also hope my mate Warlock might be willing to join...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Warlock

Sure, ...been also busy this week, mmm pitlane seems full  :P

But, Kerazo and Guigui , i would wait a bit to start the championship because of the new release, i would wait untill people get a bit used to it and maybe a new fast patch or release if any significant bug appears, as Piboso did with beta4 and then beta4b.

Thankx for your work with this championship.

guigui404

We speak about that with keraz , i think the first race will be in 2 weeks because online is now work so

Alexhrc

Quote from: guigui404 on June 21, 2014, 04:30:50 PM
Only english on this forum , please i can't understand what u say :/

I would like to sign up to the championship, thanks

Shotta247

Hello everyone, did I miss the sign up for these races? I am in the US. Can I still get in on these championships or even spectate?

guigui404

shotta too late there is already anough people .. sorry

Vini

So is the test race today or what?
Sorry, since the forum doesn't display a topic as "New" when a post is updated I only found out now that you set the date for the test race.

guigui404

No we don't know wich day because of the new betaB we let time to all participant to habituate with this new version ;)

guigui404

The Championship is cancelled , beta5B is not really good for race , too many core and wobbles too much , wheelie are also insupportable for me and some riders i ask , so
i'm really sorry , maybe i'll make a new one when this problem will be fix ;)