• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:49:59 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP Championship

Started by guigui404, June 19, 2014, 04:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

June 19, 2014, 04:12:21 PM Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:16:42 PM by guigui404
The Championship is cancelled , beta5B is not really good for race , too many core and wobbles too much , wheelie are also insupportable for me and some riders i ask , so
i'm really sorry , maybe i'll make a new one when this problem will be fix ;)

Rules of the Championship:

Registrations are subject to review by,
1 group 14 pilot & maybe a second if many people want to participate !
8 races, in order: Aragon, Jerez, Silverstone, Barcelona, ​​Mugello, Brno, Sepang & Philip Island
Schedules will be the choice, we propose several hours for each entry racing schedule with
the most votes will be chosen
If you are absent during a race you can not make your place and you will know in advance
Only the basic Murasama 990 is accepted for a minimum of Core.exe during the championship
After each race the replay will be closely watched, pilots showing Assasin Overtakes will be punished accordingly, to facilitate the implementation of this system
please report by private message Kerazo OR if you think I have been a victim of this kind of overtake
If a driver relapse several times he will be banned from championship
All settings motorcycle is accepted
You need to use the skin of the driver that you will previously assigned and put his number
in your setting gp bikes profile
All race will be done in 80% of race
No insult will not be tolerated (Exclusion of the race and the championship if repeated)
When starting, you asked to be correct to the first corner to avoid maximum dropping the other drivers (absolutely avoid a suicidal first braking tests are there to allow you to make simulations to start if you want to).
It is forbidden to take shortcuts or cut baffles pros save time, if you inadvertently cut appointment instead the driver that you have overtaked by cutting (if you overtake one)
Any attempt to cheat will be punished proven (Exclusion of the race and the championship if repeated)
During the tests, conversations are accepted
During qualifying and the race conversations are prohibited

Allocation of points:

1st: 15pts
2nd: 12pts
3rd: 10pts
4th: 8pts
5th: 6pts
6th: 4pts
7th: 2pts
8th: 1pts

Assigning skins

One of 22 MOTOGP skins you will be assign in a random drawing
so you should use it when racing under penalty of disqualification
and you need to put in your profile, the same number as the skin attributed

Participants:

To avoid assets departures carembolage or falls on first corners. A TEST race will take place before the start of the championship, the drivers that will be too unfair and will often crash other drivers will not participate to the championship.
Other:

Ranking, the list of drivers, photos, video of the best moment of EVERY race
and the timetable will be available on this website made just for the championship: http://motogp-bikes.web44.net/
While some may make donations so we can purchased a domain name or hosting true so that the site does not bug
This gesture will be rewarded with the choice of skin if the person wishes to participate in the championship
THE BETA 5 HAD CHANGE MY SKIN SO I RE-UPLOAD THE REAL DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE NEW SKIN !
Download:
To participate in this championship you need to download that skin pack:https://mega.co.nz/#!TcZADLIB!4-SIOi8kabMk9avw1YSV1AMFISRAQEseIQmNxog1NZQ(skin Murasama which is the only authorized motorcycle championship)
And the following tracks : https://mega.co.nz/#!LJh3RD5B!9v_NaWmasTRqgRDL-3Wu1kg32ZN1tWkNfcfS0y404xY

Joys good mood will be welcome at the races
Preview Best lap Brno video Onboard : http://motogp-bikes.web44.net/video.html
Last point to address to subscribe please note your nickname on this post and give me your GUID in MP so I put you on the whitelist
I'll PM all participant in a few day for say u u're number and skin

The organizing of this championship had take lot of time to Kerazo and me , so please be respectful & make that the championship goes well
PS: If you need help to install skin or track PM Kerazo OR Me

You can make team with Maximum 2 riders , a team classement will be in :)

PARTICIPANTS :

matty0l215
vin97
HEZIO
LOOPATELI
girlracerTracey
Albi46
Guigui404
Kerazo
Fabio93bg
yan24
Toomes
Daniel_F
MaLve
Lorix
RiccoChicco ( not all the races )
PiBoSo ( One race )

Quote from: kerazxo on June 21, 2014, 06:34:46 PM
guigui made the teams and riders for the championship
please download the skinpack and the tracks here:
tracks: https://mega.co.nz/#!LJh3RD5B!9v_NaWmasTRqgRDL-3Wu1kg32ZN1tWkNfcfS0y404xY
skin   : https://mega.co.nz/#!TcZADLIB!4-SIOi8kabMk9avw1YSV1AMFISRAQEseIQmNxog1NZQ (for Murasama)

Vini

June 19, 2014, 04:22:50 PM #1 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:11:48 PM by vin97
YEAH BUDDY
I'M IN!!!

Edit
PM sent.

guigui404

don't make guid here all can see it's not good modify and send me in PM

Ian

Don't worry about the GUID number you can find most here on the best laps page
http://gp-bikes.motonline-france.com/drivers.php

guigui404

i know but i prefer they PM me for that :)

C21

Could you please explain the decission to use Murusama only? (core.exe is not taking effect because of the bikes imho)
We now have descent GSV-R, GP8, GP12, RCV213, M1.
All using the same Physic of the Murusama.

It´s no criticism, only would like to understand....

Will be a good championship though  ;D
Was wondering that nobody starts it earlier....
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

guigui404

Exemple u have a suzuki behind u , u can't heard u're bike because of sound very different , it's the 1 problem and the 2 problem is for skin if i've to choose bike , i'll make all skin on all bike

JamoZ

Good luck with this, but as long as the core.exe still isn`t fixed you can count me out. +1 for the effort though  ???

matty0l215

Sounds like a laugh, I'm in :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

guigui404

June 19, 2014, 05:50:40 PM #9 Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:54:01 PM by guigui404
Jamoz why do u play this game if u say that ? it's a beta and core happened very rarely

JamoZ

Rarely you say? You must be new ;D

It`s been happening for years, and has ruined many people`s races. I`m not going to take the risk anymore to participate in any league till that is fixed, and i`m not counting on it to be fixed any time soon.

guigui404

It's like racing incident , like if u're motor broke-up and i think piboso make all he can

JamoZ

That`s one way to see it. I just look at it as a bug, a game breaking one. I can live with racing accidents, then at least you see and understand why something is happening.

Having that said, i do wish you guys all the luck of course. Hoping you have less core problems then we use to have.

guigui404

LOOPATELI

AWESOME :D
I'm in guys!
this is gonna be epic