• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[ADD] Documentation

Started by guigui404, July 02, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi all thats me again !
Today i've seen the documentation section just under general duscution
and i'vent see any documentation for export 3D model of bike on gpbikes or 3D track model on gp-bikes & skin export
i think there is this kind of documentation but on the french forum ( not sure )
so i someone can make the export 3D model tutorial or the skin export tutorial

I'll like too make that but my english is not enough good ^^"

I hope someone will make that ,
Thanks for read my post  :-*
Cordialy , Guillaume

RiccoChicco

- Copy export in the plugins folder of 3ds Max
- Open you scene
- Import -> Select .edf

Does it need a tutorial?  ???

guigui404

i know how too made that but i know that some people maybe don't know which part dissolve , chassis , f_susp , fwheel and same for the rear part

RiccoChicco

guigui404

ok but say it on documentation , because all people can't think like that " OH my god the part are maybe written on gfx.cfg ! "

RiccoChicco

I'm not responsible of the documentation. If you want it, you can do it  ;)

And before wanting to modify the game, it's always better to understand how it's done and take a look at existing files...

guigui404

before answer that just think at that, you prefer a forum useless or a forum usefull ;) ?

RiccoChicco

Nope, I prefer a forum full of spams, that's why I'm here as a moderator...

And next time you don't succeed something, don't ask like if it was clear for you telling your english is not good enough to make a tutorial to get one...

"If you don't succeed directly , try hard"  ;)

guigui404

i really don't need one but u can't understand stubborn as you're ... that it's for people which don't know , someone had help me for export but i know some people don't get help

RiccoChicco

Quote from: guigui404 on July 02, 2014, 07:31:55 PM
u can't understand stubborn as you're ...

Stubborn?  ??? ??? ???

After asking me sooooooooooooooo many questions in PM/Skype? I'd say very VERY patient...

Don't get me wrong. If people need help, it's always a pleasure to help (you can ask a lot of people!)

guigui404

yes but you just try to sayinf i'm stupid to ask that with u reply so stop that ;)

RiccoChicco

Did I say something like that? And thanks but I don't need to have somone to tell me if I can talk or not  ;)

But don't worry next time you won't have help from me  ;)

guigui404

Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 02, 2014, 07:42:40 PM
Did I say something like that? And thanks but I don't need to have somone to tell me if I can talk or not  ;)

But don't worry next time you won't have help from me  ;)

Don't need help from you ;)