• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:31:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Laguna Seca

Started by PeterV, July 25, 2014, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigovis

will have to file to download skins?

PeterV

August 03, 2014, 09:20:56 AM #76 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:08:57 AM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • OldSchool Skinpack added.
  • Rules section added.
Bikemod for Sundays race remains version 1.90

I hope everyone practiced there starts, there will be no restarts because of failed starts.
(only time we have a restart is when server crashes).

Make sure you have everything ready for the race, drinks, foods, smokes, batteries controler full, and the most
important....that the whole family is far away from you at that time. :) Close all internet connections besides
GPBikes, but that goes without saying. Ooh and put you're freaking phones off.  ;D

Be on time, 20:00 UK (21:00 CEST).

I hope it all goes well, (Beta5B is unknown in a race environment, so there might be unforeseen problems) and
that everyone has a good race, and please try to finish it, do not leave after it does not go you're way after a lap
or two. Dont try to win it and ruine it for everyone by going at the first bend like a kamikaze with hot sauce
heading to the toilet. Life and let life, and you will be rewarded (yes Obi-Wan has enlightened me).

JC#21

I hope we will see some screenshots of this race  8)

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

janaucarre

Hello,
Someone will save the replay?

PeterV

August 03, 2014, 04:18:18 PM #80 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:23:51 PM by PeterV
Quote from: janaucarre on August 03, 2014, 04:15:03 PM
Hello,
Someone will save the replay?
Ofc, it will be saved on the serverside and available through the well known dropbox account url for it.
When? when its available it will be posted.

Warlock

Stout seems to have problems with his internet connection, not sure he will be here.

JJS209

hey peterv, i have to say that i could not start. a friend got a problem that cant wait. i am sorry for that!

janaucarre

I will definitively be there at right time.
Thx for saving replay.

PeterV

Quote from: JJS209 on August 03, 2014, 06:28:55 PM
hey peterv, i have to say that i could not start. a friend got a problem that cant wait. i am sorry for that!
Thx, for letting me know JJ, such things can arrise no problemo.
Quote from: Warlock on August 03, 2014, 05:50:27 PM
Stout seems to have problems with his internet connection, not sure he will be here.
Oke i havent seen him for a couple of days so i knew there was something.
Thx, for letting me know Warlock.

Adi

I have some problems with my pc atm, dont know if i could race.
Im giving my best.

dibu

Quote from: Adi on August 03, 2014, 07:12:56 PM
I have some problems with my pc atm, dont know if i could race.
Im giving my best.
Puhh, that was a close thing. ;) At least you were fast enough to be in.  ;D

janaucarre

August 03, 2014, 08:21:16 PM #87 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:23:03 PM by janaucarre
Hello,
Sorry all, i haven't the right fuel quantity, strange, because i did 2 sessions of 27 laps this week with 10 liters, and this evening i did only 20.5 laps with 12 liters.:(
It was a great fun race, i started with 5 resets after a bad clutch use, i was in the wall along the starting grid, so i was last, and when i retired i was 2nd :)
I remember only 3 falls after the start reset. I tried to ride economically (fuel) about 5 laps to see if i can finish the race with more less throttle, but it was not:(

Sorry guys, i really want to do another race like that, the server worked very well, very very, thank you Peterv, and thank you all.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

EDIT: I'm very interested to see the analysis window of each player, if it's possible of course.

PeterV

Quote from: janaucarre on August 03, 2014, 08:21:16 PM
Hello,
Sorry all, i haven't the right fuel quantity, strange, because i did 2 sessions of 27 laps this week with 10 liters, and this evening i did only 20.5 laps with 12 liters.:(
It was a great fun race, i started with 5 resets after a bad clutch use, i was in the wall along the starting grid, so i was last, and when i retired i was 2nd :)
I remember only 3 falls after the start reset. I tried to ride economically (fuel) about 5 laps to see if i can finish the race with more less throttle, but it was not:(

Sorry guys, i really want to do another race like that, the server worked very well, very very, thank you Peterv, and thank you all.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

EDIT: I'm very interested to see the analysis window of each player, if it's possible of course.

Can happen, it almost caught me out...Yamaha 33ltr. Gagiva 21 ltrs. I used 18 ltr. in race with Cagiva and i made it.

JJS209

who won??? update first post peter :)