• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:45:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[BIKE] KTM RC8R *PHYSICS UPDATE*

Started by camillozockt, July 25, 2014, 04:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camillozockt

Quote from: Klax75 on July 25, 2014, 10:05:47 PM
Great work eally like the bike. Two Questions.

The fairing and the wind screen is very reflective. I only use Helmet view and the glare makes it so I can't see the track very well. :( Maybe rider view, turn down the reflections to like 5% or so.

Also is there a texture for the tire rims?

Can I put this in the next Bike MOD release?
thank you very much  :)

about the windscreen , i also only ride in helmet view , i thought it lookd good , but thats no problem i can turn down the reflections !

and for the rims ! they are from the aprilia rsv4 but i will add a texture to the templates !

bike mod yes , but let me update it , don't worry...that will happen before the 1st of the month  :)

Klax75

Warlock

thank you very much guys, bike looks awesome.  :) 

Alone

Looks great! Thank you.

capeta

Quote from: Abigor on July 25, 2014, 05:48:13 PM
Quote from: capeta on July 25, 2014, 04:41:33 PM
Awesome! impatient to test it.
@Abigor explain me how u can powerslide in gpb ^^ rofl
its like in real live capeta......little bit of finesse and skills.
That's all i don't have ^^
@klax you can go to graphics settings and drop the reflextions.

Klax75

I've tried that, you still I still get a spot of the sun on the wind screen obscuring the view. Even with reflections off, tried it last night.

Lhonk71

Wow ..very very nice.,..

Thanks very very thanks

Klax75

Really enjoying the bike. :D Some other suggestions. One about the windscreen I noticed it also has a white tin to it, so it's kind of a smoked glass look. Maybe make it more like RiccoChicco's M1 has a nice wind screen. Maybe it more transparent with maybe a dark'ish blue / black color instead of white. :)

The RPM gauge it kind of feels like it needs a poly over that reflects. Like a glass cover protecting the needle of the gauge.

Last thing I was wondering about under the speed gauge there is another thing. Could it be used for Lap times? :)

Great work!

BOBR6 84

Great bike! looks awesome and i really like the physics! nice progressive handling and suits the catagory very well!

all round great mod thanks man!!  8)

camillozockt

Quote from: Klax75 on July 26, 2014, 11:14:31 PM
Really enjoying the bike. :D Some other suggestions. One about the windscreen I noticed it also has a white tin to it, so it's kind of a smoked glass look. Maybe make it more like RiccoChicco's M1 has a nice wind screen. Maybe it more transparent with maybe a dark'ish blue / black color instead of white. :)

The RPM gauge it kind of feels like it needs a poly over that reflects. Like a glass cover protecting the needle of the gauge.

Last thing I was wondering about under the speed gauge there is another thing. Could it be used for Lap times? :)

Great work!

i am glad you all like it  :) ! thank you very much guys

@Klax75 , windscreen and rpm gauge glass....im on my work :) !! and the second dash thing for the lap times is a very tricky job ! i tried it many hours but didn't get it to work , the main problem is that its not on one screen i think ! but i will try it to get it working....if not i am sorry for that , but maybe there is just a little trick which i don't know ^^ !!

and should i change the category to something like SST1000 ? or let it in the gp1000....

BOBR6 84

its deffinately a stocker..  ;)

would/will be great to have a superstock 1000 catagory!

will be intresting to compare it to the stk1000 mod bikes from _oDi_ and co...

Klax75

Maybe leave yours a GP1000.

I think the Italian guys are making a bike set with a RC8 in it also. So not sure what there category will be called.

Sometimes I noticed on the very front of the fairing there is like a darker shadow at some angles. But maybe just the lighting. :)

Maybe make the needle gauge illuminated white background so you can still see it in shadow. Like the speed gauge is Orange. Just a idea.

Again keep up the great work!

grimm

This bike achieves a level of perfection for me as a sim rider, it is forgiving in ways the GP1000 class just isn't, but, it's still blazing fast with the right approach. Love the feel of the huge mid range torque and the fact I can actually power slide the bike on a Soft/Soft tire setup with very little suspension adjustment. The rear end steps out a bit and it can be controlled rather easily on corner exit, if anything I am finding more turn in than expected as the rear tire regains traction just like a real bike (gotta be near upright exiting a power slide proper to keep the speed up!).  ;D

Between this, the FZ that just came out, and the multitude of other awesome bikes that have been created for GPB, I'm so thankful for the community and following this sim has. Thank you for the RC8, it makes me stay keen on doing some laps during my morning coffee. :)

Klax75

New version of the FZ6? Where?

janaucarre