• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:02:08 PM

Honda CBR1000RR

Started by adrmelandri, July 27, 2014, 03:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrmelandri

Hello again all  :D
where i can find the CBR1000RR ?  ::)
i can't find it in this forum  :-\
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

PeterV

Quote from: adrian_melandri on July 27, 2014, 03:24:16 PM
Hello again all  :D
where i can find the CBR1000RR ?  ::)
i can't find it in this forum  :-\

On behave of the author its taken out of the mod for now.

Stout Johnson

If you really wanna use the bike, you can manually add it by copying the bike from beta4 and add the "stand.cfg" from another 1000cc bike of the  to its folder. You cannot use this bike online though (except when setting up your own server). And also be advised that the author of the bike took it out from the current bike mod for a reason. The CBR had its own physics as far as I remember and that prolly does not work good with beta5b....
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Klax75

Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 27, 2014, 04:00:05 PM
If you really wanna use the bike, you can manually add it by copying the bike from beta4 and add the "stand.cfg" from another 1000cc bike of the  to its folder. You cannot use this bike online though (except when setting up your own server). And also be advised that the author of the bike took it out from the current bike mod for a reason. The CBR had its own physics as far as I remember and that prolly does not work good with beta5b....

You also have to add rear sprocket and chain in the .geom file.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Klax75 on July 27, 2014, 08:02:43 PM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on July 27, 2014, 04:00:05 PM

You also have to add rear sprocket and chain in the .geom file.
Oooh yeah right, forgot that.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Tchoum22

July 28, 2014, 11:21:19 AM #5 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:22:57 AM by Tchoum22
I'm the author of the CBR 1000 RR, the bike will be updated in the future but for the moment it's not my priority, the EWC Bikeset is my priority !!!

Rodrigovis

what happened to the CBR1000 ? was not converted to beta 5 ... hopefully it will be converted to beta6

r1rossi

Quote from: Rodrigovis on November 03, 2014, 09:16:08 AM
what happened to the CBR1000 ? was not converted to beta 5 ... hopefully it will be converted to beta6

They are completing a more up to date version I believe . The Superstock selection.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=663.0

Rodrigovis

Nice...  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: r1rossi on November 03, 2014, 01:46:20 PM
Quote from: Rodrigovis on November 03, 2014, 09:16:08 AM

They are completing a more up to date version I believe . The Superstock selection.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=663.0

AE777

Hi everyone!

Was there somewhere '06-07 model mod?

Thanks.