• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:36:34 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Crutchlow signs with LCR Honda

Started by Harrytmj66, August 05, 2014, 08:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrytmj66

Pretty surprising news over the weekend this story because just a week previous Cal said he was staying with Ducati

PeterV

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on August 05, 2014, 08:18:46 AM
Pretty surprising news over the weekend this story because just a week previous Cal said he was staying with Ducati
You really thought he would stay with Ducati? The men was clearly unhappy there and with the bike.
I always found his decision to move too Ducati from Yamaha not a good choice for his career, but thats me.

So LCR Honda you say? will he take the place of Bradl or will he be his teammate? New Sponsor(s) as well i read.

Cal Crutchlow LCR

Stout Johnson

No, Bradl is out of LCR. LCR tried to make a deal for 2 bikes. But Crutchlow would have been No.1 rider and would have had superior material compared to Bradl. So Bradl elected to test the market. We will see where he gets. He might end up with Forward maybe.

I am excited to see what Chrutchlow might achieve with a Honda that is close to the Repsol-Hondas. I am a huge fan of Crutchlow and very much hope that he will be strong again with a competitive bike. Not many riders can really be fast with the Ducati (so hats off to Dovizioso and Iannone).
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

PeterV

Quote from: Stout Johnson on August 05, 2014, 09:12:29 AM
No, Bradl is out of LCR. LCR tried to make a deal for 2 bikes. But Crutchlow would have been No.1 rider and would have had superior material compared to Bradl. So Bradl elected to test the market. We will see where he gets. He might end up with Forward maybe.

I am excited to see what Chrutchlow might achieve with a Honda that is close to the Repsol-Hondas. I am a huge fan of Crutchlow and very much hope that he will be strong again with a competitive bike. Not many riders can really be fast with the Ducati (so hats off to Dovizioso and Iannone).

He the lost Son is back  ;) We like ridingstyle of cal mucho grande ;D

Harrytmj66

Quote from: PeterV on August 05, 2014, 08:33:18 AM
Quote from: Harrytmj66 on August 05, 2014, 08:18:46 AM
You really thought he would stay with Ducati? The men was clearly unhappy there and with the bike.
I always found his decision to move too Ducati from Yamaha not a good choice for his career, but thats me.

So LCR Honda you say? will he take the place of Bradl or will he be his teammate? New Sponsor(s) as well i read.

Cal Crutchlow LCR

I don't blame his decision to move to Ducati because 1. It's a big pay day 2. It was the only factory team offering him a ride.
The news of him leaving came as a little bit of a suprise because a week previous he and Dovi said they were both staying

Warlock

Quote from: PeterV on August 05, 2014, 09:14:44 AM

He the lost Son is back  ;) We like ridingstyle of cal mucho grande ;D

LOL  ;D   your spanish is getting better Peter, keep going  :D.  I also like Cal , nice guy , nice riding. Hope the best for him.

BOBR6 84

Could this pave a way to the repsol honda team? I hope so...

Then again.. Looks like pedrosa will be there until he is 65 lol