• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:21:36 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

matty0l215

About as close i go to the track today  :'(

20 mins after this the heavens opened and most people fro'ed when 2 high sides and 3 scares happened in the first 10 mins of a session >:(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Bloody shame Matt. In the Snetterton weather triangle. Could be dry again within the hour with this wind and sun?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 11:47:56 AM
Bloody shame Matt. In the Snetterton weather triangle. Could be dry again within the hour with this wind and sun?
Nah, pissing down still after 3 hours, when the boys with all the gear bugger off, somethings amiss :P

Napalm Nick

Shame better get home quick to watch the British GP then.

Which track version do you use there? The '300' 3 mile one?  The game version is the '200' 2 mile version.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 12:04:05 PM
Shame better get home quick to watch the British GP then.

Which track version do you use there? The '300' 3 mile one?  The game version is the '200' 2 mile version.

Full 300 circuit, but This is more interesting than F1 :P

Napalm Nick

July 05, 2015, 12:16:04 PM #201 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:20:10 PM by Napalm Nick
The German GPBikes Website?  Maybe  8)

Edit: Ohhh I see what you mean (needed to log in) Brilliant!

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 12:16:04 PM
The German GPBikes Website?  Maybe  8)

Edit: Ohhh I see what you mean (needed to log in) Brilliant!

:D

teeds

Was riding MX at Redlodge Wildtracks today and we got the same rain as you Matty. So many red flags and so hard not to crash in the bogs that formed in the low sections, thankfully it dried later on and got a bit more fun. Just finished a serious pressure washing session. When I arrived it was dry and the track looked perfect, I wasn't one of the lucky ones that got to ride it though   :)

image free hosting

matty0l215

Quote from: teeds on July 05, 2015, 05:35:10 PM
Was riding MX at Redlodge Wildtracks today and we got the same rain as you Matty. So many red flags and so hard not to crash in the bogs that formed in the low sections, thankfully it dried later on and got a bit more fun. Just finished a serious pressure washing session. When I arrived it was dry and the track looked perfect, I wasn't one of the lucky ones that got to ride it though   :)

image free hosting

The weather was perfect when we got there, low to mid 20's and looking dry. but the wind picked up and brought rain. and within the last 2-3 hours its glorious sun again >:(

Never mind, next trackdays in France (Back to Folembray  ;D)

HornetMaX

Rain in the UK ?! No, really ? That's incredible !! Luckily you have pictures to prove that.

MaX.

P.S.
OK, my year in Glasgow  is mostly responsible for that post :)

Napalm Nick

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 05, 2015, 07:03:59 PM
Lol.

Our fields are green  ;D
I see a lot of brown ... let's hope it's mud :)

MaX.

teeds

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 05, 2015, 07:09:43 PM
I see a lot of brown ... let's hope it's mud :)

Most but definitely not all. It was only supposed to dampen the bloody track off!  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 05, 2015, 07:02:58 PM
Rain in the UK ?! No, really ? That's incredible !! Luckily you have pictures to prove that.

MaX.

P.S.
OK, my year in Glasgow  is mostly responsible for that post :)

Had some scorching weather here in midland uk! in scotland the weather was so bad this weekend it washed the track away lol literally!  :o