• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 24, 2016, 08:53:26 PM
Matty, u doing same as I did by flipping the bracket around?

hehe you got it :P

I understood what Vin meant  ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

matty0l215

BOBR6 84

Well this 'lil fella has just become the youngest rider in history to win a british championship race. First ever visit to silverstone too!

Bloody awesome!!!

Napalm Nick

I think it is Meyer he always wears Duck Tape on his leathers to cover the holes.

But seriously well done young 'un!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

alelosbrigia

not the 2 wheel but the engine is the same  :D (italian hillclimb championship 2015 )

BOBR6 84

alelosbrigia

passenger but this season i think i make 1 race in driver mode  ;D

Hawk

I wish we could create sidecars for GPB.... Now that would be FUN!!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on April 14, 2016, 05:53:18 PM
I think you can, but in WRS. No proper rider anims of course, but the rest could be OK.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 14, 2016, 06:50:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 14, 2016, 05:53:18 PM
I think you can, but in WRS. No proper rider anims of course, but the rest could be OK.

It's just a shame Pib cannot find a way of allowing us to create our own custom rider/driver mods, otherwise it would be worth a try.  Maybe one day hey Piboso? :)

Hawk.

alelosbrigia

April 14, 2016, 07:03:54 PM #267 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:08:15 PM by alelosbrigia
isn't easy to implement turn  right and left. is very different from a car and bike  and the force maked by engine is totally different from other veicle . but if piboso want a datasheet and test drive for implement no problem  ;D

bad english sorry haven't google traslator with me st moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnAUJU0Q0E0 

Blackheart

April 14, 2016, 08:07:44 PM #268 Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:09:16 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 13, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
...To be honest, it doesn't seem like you are very interested in motorcycles or sidecars... The feeling is that you want the Mountain Course in a car simulator, maybe even a specific one... If this is correct, could you please tell us which one?  :)

Hope to see you on TTB  ;)

With this quote in the Isle Of Man thread I think that Piboso would like to implement the sidecar in the new TTB Sim...  :P

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on April 14, 2016, 08:07:44 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on April 13, 2016, 09:44:48 PM
...To be honest, it doesn't seem like you are very interested in motorcycles or sidecars... The feeling is that you want the Mountain Course in a car simulator, maybe even a specific one... If this is correct, could you please tell us which one?  :)

Hope to see you on TTB  ;)

With this quote in the Isle Of Man thread I think that Piboso would like to implement the sidecar in the new TTB Sim...  :P

Well he sort of needs to.

You can't have the TT without sidecars. although I'm not a diehard fan of the side cars, they definitely fun to watch at the TT and probably even more bonkers than the bikes to ride :D