• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:02 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alelosbrigia

and remember we don't have a  sim with sidecar (except 2 title from old ps2 )

matty0l215

Quote from: alelosbrigia on April 14, 2016, 08:15:53 PM
and remember we don't have a  sim with sidecar (except 2 title from old ps2 )

Very true, another niche market to be cornered ;) ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

alelosbrigia

HornetMaX

Well, niche is niche, probably even too much ...

doNico

Nice pictures :) ...

last weekend, i was able to debute in the DLC (German Endurance Championchip) at Oschersleben.
Well, a friend who is supposed to race with the team, crashed in the first qualification practise. Outcome, a broken collarbone and alot of colour on his body. The mechanics started working immediately after the crash and i was supposed to take the bike in the race. Well, no practise, new bike, new tyres ... everything new. ... Pretty hard night aswell but well, give it a go :P

It wasnt too bad for the first outing of the year ... especially because i didnt have any time to practsie ... first time on track -> RACE :P

cheers

~doN

BOBR6 84

Nice one doNico!!  8) would love to try some endurance one day.. how long was the race?

EdouardB

Went riding on tuesday on my R6, I'm happy I was able to ride about a full second faster than before :) I need to get my elbow out maybe it would touch the kerb (and possibly cause a crash :P)

alelosbrigia

just finished this morning the 2016 fairing and a little  engine update ( electronic shifter and new aitbox ) waiting nex sunday for test ride  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meyer#12

Here is an old picture of me from 2012 when i was racing the Nordic Championship and the Swedish Championship with Nordgren Racing. The first year with Moto3 in Swedish and Nordic Champion being one of 2 riders in the 25 rider field on Moto3. I was not tipped to do the best, as the M3 lack a bit of topspeed compared to the 125GP bikes i was up against, but i took a surprise victory in first race and went on to win Nordic Championship and finish 2nd in Swedish championship due to a chain that broke in a race from a clear lead and a unfortunate crash in the rain when hitting a slippery spot on the track.

I MISS RIDING THIS BIKE!! 

Not sure if picture is showing, not showing on my PC, here is link
https://www.facebook.com/186025898105608/photos/pb.186025898105608.-2207520000.1461412027./404016512973211/?type=3&theater
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

this thread is making me wanna go for a spin  ;D  ;)

From a while ago.. bike and everything is now black! and you know what they say...

C21

@Meyer
https://www.facebook.com/186025898105608/photos/pb.186025898105608.-2207520000.1461412027./404016512973211/?type=3&theater
Ah, the typical Nordgren RAcing colors  :)

@BOBR6 84
Nice RJ03....still reminds me on my old track bike which is now rebuild for street use  8)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Napalm Nick

Quote from: alelosbrigia on April 23, 2016, 11:05:09 AM
just finished this morning the 2016 fairing and a little  engine update ( electronic shifter and new aitbox ) waiting nex sunday for test ride  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey Ale, how bad is that thing on the drivers knees? I often wonder it must be very uncomfortable??  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: C21 on April 23, 2016, 08:00:09 PM
@Meyer
Ah, the typical Nordgren RAcing colors  :)

@BOBR6 84
Nice RJ03....still reminds me on my old track bike which is now rebuild for street use  8)

Yep, Nordgren Racing will always have a big spot in my heart, i raced with them since 2009 when i moved from Minimoto and NSF100 to 125GP, the team manager have supported me ever since, doing everything he could to help me be on top wether it was giving me good material (some very cool stuff he had for me!) or the support and teaching i needed, without him my Wildcard at Valencia 2011 in 125GP last ever world championship race would not have been possible. Beside that he helped me to a lot of great moments and taught me so much, so that is why i have always had the Nordgren Racing colors in this game too :)

I am sure that anytime i would come ask for a bike, he would deliver just what i need and would do it at a very nice price just to help me. We need more people like him in racing, he didn't care about money, all that mattered for him was to see young people improve and learn from working with the team and competing on his bikes. He didn't care about wins or anything, as long as he could see progression and his team was happy. THAT IS A TRUE TEAM MANAGER! it surely helps riders feel comfortable and helps them be calm on track :)
Meyer#12

alelosbrigia

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 23, 2016, 08:06:54 PM
Quote from: alelosbrigia on April 23, 2016, 11:05:09 AM

Hey Ale, how bad is that thing on the drivers knees? I often wonder it must be very uncomfortable??  ???
not too much for knee , we have rubber  ;) but the problem is the rider arms because  turn is very  hard

Napalm Nick

Hmm interesting I did not think of the arms (apart from the outfit passenger hehe). Strangely my wife always wanted to 'have a go' being the passenger on one of these  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"