• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:19:38 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 30, 2016, 10:45:09 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 30, 2016, 06:49:09 PM
Hmmm Red or white rim tape? or leave it be? few stickers to go on it yet also.. now im straight back into work after being made redundant, time to get the bike ready to go again  :)

Whoo! When did you become un-busy!?! Sorry to hear that but brilliant news onnthe new job mate ;D

No rim tape BTW. Nothing goes with black fairings ;)

No rim tape it is..  ;) found out a couple of months ago about redundancy.. stayed till the end to get a ''loyalty bonus''  ::) finished friday the other week and started my new job the following monday. so i stayed busy  ;) Cheers btw  :)

JJS209

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 31, 2016, 04:56:07 PM
Helmet? where?  :P nice pictures though mate! do you live near Hengelo?? looks similar  ;)
helmet is in the background of pic III and i live in lower saxony, the north of germany has a flat landscape  :-\

BOBR6 84

oh yeah so it is..  ;D used Arai helmet's for a while, awesome customer service.. great quality but too expensive to replace each time i crash lol  ;D started using HJC now.. i got the HJC RPHA-10 or whatever its called.. half the price, fit's perfect and is super light! really happy with it, Not so good for the road (bit noisy) but fine on the track.. i use ear plugs anyway..

Vini

got the same helmet, bob :D
really nice and light.

was the only one that properly fit on my head when i went to the store lol

still expensive IMO, though

BOBR6 84

Nice lid ain't it  ;) yeah not ''cheap'' but nowhere near arai prices.. Great quality still, don't mind paying for a good helmet, important bit of kit  ;)

Meyer#12

Try KBC guys.

My head is tiny and it was always a problem finding helmets that fitted my head until i found the KBC.

A bit cheaper helmets but still great helmets! Have had big crash with it without any problems and it is prefect for racing in my opinion :)

I had the KBC VR-4R in Carbon.

Was also lucky to get sponsored by the danish importer and got a few of them for my racing :)
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Hey alelosbrigia.. if u are around, any tips on being a passenger?? that's what im doing on sunday..  ;D ;D :o

matty0l215

A couple pics of the Stivelio Pass and a random on of mine and my Dad's bikes ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

Nice Matty and yes we have been there, what was it 45 or 48 hairpin bends?
A real wrist twister going down there.

Italy and mountain passes gotta love it.

doubledragoncc

Lucky bastard and I am stuck in shitty rainy London lol.

Good pics bro.

When we getting a version for GPB of the pass???? lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: PeterV on July 17, 2016, 11:21:00 AM
Nice Matty and yes we have been there, what was it 45 or 48 hairpin bends?
A real wrist twister going down there.

Italy and mountain passes gotta love it.

48 up 38 down (the way we went anyway :P)

Stiveli, Passo Lavaze, the roads around Pizzo Tambò and towards Brig were amazing

10/10 would go back ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 17, 2016, 11:31:00 AM
Lucky bastard and I am stuck in shitty rainy London lol.

Good pics bro.

When we getting a version for GPB of the pass???? lol

DD

It is not a road you would want to race, 48 uphill hairpins with GPB Physics  :o ;D ;)

doubledragoncc

LOL................you might have a wee point there Matty.

Looking at the pics of your bike and your dads, your systems bars are a bit narrower so you should be happy.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 17, 2016, 11:45:59 AM
LOL................you might have a wee point there Matty.

Looking at the pics of your bike and your dads, your systems bars are a bit narrower so you should be happy.

DD

Splendid ;D

doNico

Well,gotta push this a little.. 
We used to do a test at a "demo run" at Oberlausitz last weekend. We tried to prepare the bike away from motodrom to road racing and found a great setup as I'm going to start at the Frohburger Dreieck next week. It's the final IRRC event this year and I'm going to race with Michael Rutter and Gary Johnson (to call some)...  I hope you like the pictures