• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:48:52 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reactive

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Grooveski

For a 25 year old 400 it's still pretty handy.   :)
Of course it spends more and more of it's time looking like this these days.   ::)

...but it's doing ok.  I honest expected it to rev itself into oblivion by 50k miles or so but it got there, I fed it a fresh camchain and clutch and it's merrily howling away like it's got the same again in it.   ???

BOBR6 84

Probably stick with similar colours.. although i do like black/white.. ??

I know it isn't straight lol.. will be redone..

matty0l215

Yellow with black looks better in my opion.

Magbe with a white numberboard?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doNico

Well,
want to put in a picture from Frohburg IRRC ... Imo the best race this year. Pretty sad its over :( looking forward for the next season!

I edited the picture to let it print onto a brushed-AL picture plate ... looks amazing

~doN

OH YEA ... 100st post!  ::) :o

BOBR6 84

Great shot doNico!  8) are you doing a full IRRC season next year??

BOBR6 84

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 06, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

Yeah good idea.. Iv'e got number boards on the front and side panels in the correct places where they need to be.. got some numbers left over so just stuck it on the tailpiece  ;)

Not sure if i will get the whole bike sprayed yet because i am in all honesty.. prone to a crash or two  ;D ;D il see how it goes at the beginning next year.. New bike for me so il need to get used to it. i have traction control with this so it will be interesting.... looking forward to it tho.

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 06, 2016, 04:03:22 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on December 06, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

Yeah good idea.. Iv'e got number boards on the front and side panels in the correct places where they need to be.. got some numbers left over so just stuck it on the tailpiece  ;)

Not sure if i will get the whole bike sprayed yet because i am in all honesty.. prone to a crash or two  ;D ;D il see how it goes at the beginning next year.. New bike for me so il need to get used to it. i have traction control with this so it will be interesting.... looking forward to it tho.

Saying that, doesn't look Bad in black and white

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

doNico

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 06, 2016, 03:57:31 PM

well, right now were prepearing for it. Everything is set to be awesome imo. Its going to get really hard but were looking forward.
simply: yes :P

~doN

BOBR6 84

Quote from: doNico on December 06, 2016, 08:50:22 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on December 06, 2016, 03:57:31 PM

well, right now were prepearing for it. Everything is set to be awesome imo. Its going to get really hard but were looking forward.
simply: yes :P

~doN

Brilliant mate! You will have to keep us posted on here.. Some great tracks, Huge respect for racing the roads dude. Good luck  8)

Your blade looks pretty trick.. What suspension are you running with?

doNico

thanks dude ... one of my best friends borrowed me the bike to start there. A dream came true to get on track with ol' Rutter and Gary Johnson :P
The fork is standard and redone by a guy from Gera Germany. He just changed the springs as far as i know. The rear shok is a Öhlins TTX36 ... Well, sadly the bike is gone now but were in buld of 2 S1000 RR  :o

BOBR6 84

Ohhhhh Nice nice  ;D ;) Get some Maxton suspension! Very good for the roads apparently. The bike i just bought has full maxton suspension.. GP30 forks and GP10 rear shock. was lucky to pick the bike up at a really good price with the bits on it. Anyway i sent everything to maxton to be refreshed and set up for short circuit, and for my weight etc.. Not only did they do a real nice job.. but they offer support throughout the year. The best part is, my mate is racing the roads next year on maxton suspension. final goal being the manx gp for the first time.. Maxton will be with him all year gathering feedback and offering advice so he gets the best out of it. When he gets to the manx he will have an engineer to work closely with him throughout the event! (free of charge).

Now that is customer service!! amazing.  8)

I don't know if you already have engineers and a proper team etc but it's well worth considering maxton. Can't fault them so far..

EdouardB

Nice bike BobR6!

I remember riding a 2008+ R6 once at Folembray back in 2010, it was a really good bike, more powerfull than my '03 you're going to like it.
I'm going to ride one more season with my 2003 R6 I think and IF I can find a used 2017 R6 for a "reasonable" price at the end of 2017 I'll try to buy one. I've had my R6 for too long now :P

BOBR6 84

Quote from: EdouardB on January 08, 2017, 05:30:24 PM
Nice bike BobR6!

I remember riding a 2008+ R6 once at Folembray back in 2010, it was a really good bike, more powerfull than my '03 you're going to like it.
I'm going to ride one more season with my 2003 R6 I think and IF I can find a used 2017 R6 for a "reasonable" price at the end of 2017 I'll try to buy one. I've had my R6 for too long now :P

thankyou mate im looking forward to riding it  ;D end of february im off to oulton park for a trackday  ;D ;D currently snowing here so feels light years away..  ::)

been on the 2001 R6 for a while doing the pre-injection stuff, will be nice to get out on this thing now!  :P Not sure if i want to sell my old one yet  :-\ id like to run both bikes with some clubs/tracks but not sure about costs yet. Especially fuel and tyres. yikes..  :o

A 2017 R6 will be awesome Edouard  8) No messing around slightly upgrading there mate lol  ;D