• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miki

Thanks Matty,

Quotewe don't have a lot of trafic! Just shit roads (county council loves a bit of granit chip and tar) and lots of tractors :P
After riding in Snowdonia last year, the roads on this side of the border seem dreadful in comparison, not to mention the number of speed cameras everywhere

BOBR6 84

Love the duc monster but what is that thing on the side of the bike??  ;D  ;D

Agreed! Traffic is a nightmare.. Takes me an hour to get to work and its only flippin 3.5 miles away  :(

tchemi

Quote from: miki on March 03, 2017, 03:15:28 PM
Not in motion....

What is the failure today ??  ;D I had a ducati, I know what it is. You spend your time loving it and watching it your garage, but you don't ride it that much be... OK OK OK, Just kiding guys !!!

miki

QuoteWhat is the failure today ??  ;D
Surprisingly mine has been fine for 2 years now, well except when the chain snapped and punched a hole in the crankcase (although I can hardly blame Ducati for that). It's a daily as well with 32,000 miles on the clock.

QuoteLove the duc monster but what is that thing on the side of the bike??  ;D  ;D
Yeah the stock exhaust is bulky, I'm planning on getting a slip on soon but have to get a power commander as well and the costs are adding up  ;D

BOBR6 84

I know what u mean, to be honest all iv'e done to my road bike is put smaller indicators on it and tail tidied it.. stock exhaust isn't nice but i don't want to spend money on it. I had the 600 version before.. CBR600RR-05.. black and silver, Bought a yoshimura system for it, shit man it was nice, loved that bike  :'( Can't be bothered with the blade.. i just get on it and ride the thing..

miki

I thought about chopping the tail before. It's a common mod for that generation of the monster, but as I said above, it's a daily and being in UK, I would get covered in road muck instantly whenever it rains :D What year is your fireblade?

BOBR6 84

March 03, 2017, 09:18:11 PM #411 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:23:25 PM by BOBR6 84
Yeah you would be covered lol ;D i got the 2006 blade, red n black, just got some new front wheel bearings for it they were mashed, had about 10mm play in all directions lol

BOBR6 84

Actually the right bearing was fine lol but better to replace both..

EdouardB

What did you think of your new bike Bob?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: EdouardB on March 07, 2017, 03:14:22 PM
What did you think of your new bike Bob?

It was brilliant mate really enjoyed riding it. Completely different to my old bike lol. Spent a long time gradually upgrading my old r6.. Not a bad bike for the class but this newer r6 blows it away instantly.. The engine is stock but seems fast enough at the moment. Handling is awesome..... I need to get bike fit sharpish  ;D

Oulton park was wet for most of the day.. Drying line appeared towards the end but i stayed on wet tyres.. Felt good in the wet, was pushing on, everything felt nice and predictable.. Cant wait for some good weather  ;D

Really pleased i bought the thing.. How about you, did you buy the new R6?

JJS209

my daily driver after "spring cleaning" and infront my garage. (150m beeline from apartment)
next on the list is a compressor... :)

she got a new chain an sprokets and also the tyres are also more or less new.
ill do the after winter oil change sometime in the three few weeks.

last saturday we were out for the first time in 2017 and rode cautious some twisties in more mountainous areas in the south of hanover.
weather forecast says up to 11°C ;)

miki

Looking nice and clean JJS, what year is it?

JJS209

doNico

Our bike is nearl ready for the first IRRC race in Hengelo :P ... weve had  a really interesting dyno run on thursday ;)

i cant wait

~doN

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE