• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:56:31 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Invalid login:please register when clicking World

Started by Super Taranta !, September 11, 2014, 11:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

I'm taking this error message when I'm clicking to World. I have already registered I'm really sure about that but I can't play it online. Please help me guys... :(
SuperTaranta #83

Super Taranta !

Not working guys. I said that I've already have an account, I have already registered but still taking this error message. You guys know any other way that I can fix it ?
SuperTaranta #83

janaucarre

Hello,
the final solution is to ask piboso, by the traditional way, i don't know why but mny people have had this problem and ask him, but noone came back here to explain how it  has been solved.

http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=support

Super Taranta !

Ok. I'm sending a support message now. If they can fix it I'll explain.
SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on September 11, 2014, 11:53:18 AM
I'm taking this error message when I'm clicking to World. I have already registered I'm really sure about that but I can't play it online. Please help me guys... :(

Hi SuperTaranta.

You say here your getting an "Error" message..... If you could state what that error message says, we might be able to help.  ;)

Hawk.

Super Taranta !

I was taking 'invalid login : please register' message. But sorry for you guys and sorry for PiBoso, I fix it. It was really easy and I can't believe myself how I couldn't think to delete all my game files and reinstall. But I think if anyone has this problem, it's enough to delete PiBoso file on the documents to fix it. Thank you guys for your help. See you on awesome races  ;D
SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on September 12, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
I was taking 'invalid login : please register' message. But sorry for you guys and sorry for PiBoso, I fix it. It was really easy and I can't believe myself how I couldn't think to delete all my game files and reinstall. But I think if anyone has this problem, it's enough to delete PiBoso file on the documents to fix it. Thank you guys for your help. See you on awesome races  ;D

Good to hear you've got everything sorted out there.... and great that you've posted so.

Good work mate!  ;)

Hawk.