• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:55:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Special Event] WSS600 @ Monza

Started by ALEale, September 18, 2014, 08:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

PeterV

September 19, 2014, 08:51:23 AM #46 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:19:31 AM by PeterV
This seems to be popular, and its a shame that one of the main modders of this WSS600 mod cant even participate in this event.
If you want i can provide you with a second server to use. which can be setup like you want.
just let me know if you want too use one (or more). Thx Too Dibu for making this possible anyway.

(If you decide to not take my offer for an extra server, then ill drop out and Odi can take my place).

PS
Is there a replay around from the A1 ring 250 Aprilia event?

ALEale

September 19, 2014, 09:30:47 AM #47 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:33:17 AM by ALEale
Peter don't worry about that... oDi (and me :P) is too busy at the moment racing with 4 wheels so we are pleased to organize some races to create a great group on this forum... This is only a special event to test our servers until beta 6... Thanks for your kind words!

JJS209

aleale, is it possible to add personal skins for the race like in the last events of peter?

i made one :)

ALEale

no sorry we will allow personal Skins in next championships ;)

but no problem for me if you use your personal skin

JJS209

so ok then ill post it here :)

so guys, i made a custom paint for me and if you want to see it in pratice or later then on the race you need to download it:

YZF R6 | JJS#28 http://www.jan-jonas.de/JJS28.pnt

guigui404

just update my number to 3 if it's possible please :)

ALEale

giorjoe

Ciao Ale, tienimi in considerazione, io ci sono se si ritira qualche pilota, se no alla prossima. Un saluto
Nick: Giorjoe
# 6

yan24

Quote from: PeterV on September 19, 2014, 08:51:23 AM
This seems to be popular, and its a shame that one of the main modders of this WSS600 mod cant even participate in this event.
If you want i can provide you with a second server to use. which can be setup like you want.
just let me know if you want too use one (or more). Thx Too Dibu for making this possible anyway.

(If you decide to not take my offer for an extra server, then ill drop out and Odi can take my place).

PS
Is there a replay around from the A1 ring 250 Aprilia event?

+1

LeaderAsd

If someone won't take part in the race i'm in :)

LeaderAsd #24

ALEale

Quote from: giorjoe on September 19, 2014, 07:11:23 PM
Ciao Ale, tienimi in considerazione, io ci sono se si ritira qualche pilota, se no alla prossima. Un saluto
Nick: Giorjoe
# 6

Subscribed   (usa l'inglese così tutto il forum può capire ;)  )

cuky1971

Are absent for this evening to personal commitments, I apologize.
;)

ALEale

Quote from: cuky1971 on September 24, 2014, 05:46:53 AM
Are absent for this evening to personal commitments, I apologize.
;)

Race is tomorrow :D

guigui404

i can't participate anymore , i've a big work for school and i can't lost time in the game tomorow , really sorry :/