• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:56:46 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Polygon Limitation -

Started by morvio100, September 02, 2022, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morvio100

Hey all, I hope you all agree with me - this poly limit seems to me to be seriously blighting the progression of Gpbikes, I have not purchased MX as yet but will most cetainly do in the near future - it looks an equally well defined purist effort from the  "Great One = Piboso )...however caveat here  - this is the 21 st century here were talking about folks, lets be fair GP/ AND MX would not be what they are without all theses fantastic modders...some of the work is just fantastic...now whether or not were talking about the limitations of 32bit or opengl rendering seems to me pretty much a mute point at this point... I see the need for the "Great One = Piboso) to put his heart and souls into remedying this issue because it is very evidently seriously stunting growth and the progression of this sim/s..so here's hoping the Great One sees this thread an acts accordingly ...It is very clear that (The Great One = Piboso) is a hugely talented coder...so no disrespect meant ...but lets be honest - just imagine the quality of work these modders could produce if they were let loose - and were not bound by this poly issue...