• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:50:03 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool Race Monza

Started by PeterV, September 29, 2014, 08:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Thanx Peter great event, lots of bikes, lovely.
Congrats to Nuovaic , great race, you was lucky i crashed few times  :P ;D

Super Taranta !

Great race guys that was a lot of fun. I've crashed a lot and need to improve myself. (Yeah that's true I've raced with SUZUKI and I've survived !  8) ) Thanks for everyone specially PeterV for that kind of perfect organisation.
See you on the next race guys :)
SuperTaranta #83

nuovaic

Usual brilliant organising.  And a good result from Peter.
Thanks mate.
I know Loopy slowed to race with me, but be great to see those last few laps again in the replay.
Thanks for racing guys!

PeterV

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 19, 2014, 08:07:13 PM
Core crash on lap 2, sigh... and even after I was 3d for a bit after the start.
Quote from: Rodrigovis on October 19, 2014, 07:28:23 PM
erro core
Im sorry for you guys, i cant help it.

One thing to keep in mind, dont switch bikes before you enter the server it will definitely give you a core, maybe even before you enter.
What i do is i select the bike i want too race with, then usually it gives a core.exe so game closes, If not i close the game.
Relaunch it, and then enter the race server, stable as a hard D*$k wrapped in plaster.

Warlock

PeterV

Yeah i enjoyed that race mucho grande.
It is one of my favorits. Its always a shame when you fall, only did it 2 times this time.

Up to the next......you will hear shortly.

Rodrigovis

unfortunately the core classification error after the race rain and power outage ....  :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
now is wait for the next ....

PeterV

The results and full event replay are uploaded. Thx dibu

Oldschool results and event replay

LOOPATELI

Quote from: nuovaic on October 19, 2014, 08:49:00 PM
Usual brilliant organising.  And a good result from Peter.
Thanks mate.
I know Loopy slowed to race with me, but be great to see those last few laps again in the replay.
Thanks for racing guys!
Good race nuova! congrats
Yes as you said I slow down a bit, not only for the battle also because there where the last laps and a crash is killer in that moment!
Anyway it was fun those laps riding with you. Peter has good footage there :)

Also thanks and congrats to peter for such a good races and servers! looking forward to the next one in victoria!!

jerrej

October 19, 2014, 09:28:44 PM #84 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:31:24 PM by jerrej
Hi all,

Congratulations to 3.Nuovaic for the win

Great race, surprised to be out in front for so long, but tried to keep steady times, had a nice little battle with 13.SuperTaranta during the race, and did a Crutchlow on the last lap while trying to take 5.Hezio who I thought he was 2nd lol, my fault, so lost the podium, but great stuff, everything is getting quite stable eh at least for some of us, shame about 15.Alby46.

I'll be in for the next old school when it's up.

Cheers all

JJ

PeterV

October 19, 2014, 09:29:26 PM #85 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:32:53 PM by PeterV
Quote from: LOOPATELI on October 19, 2014, 09:27:17 PM
Also thanks and congrats to peter for such a good races and servers! looking forward to the next one in victoria!!

Dibu is too thank for providing the server(s). without him where stuck with my crappy DSL 1mb/10mb connection.  ;D

Lets hope on good news from Piboso, PM send.

PeterV

I also think we lost one of the young ones which has been with us for a long time.......

Stout Johnson, he just will not race in an Oldschool race anymore. something like Old farts..blablabla ;D
I respect his wishes, but i miss him during the races (no im not gay  ;)),

As for Alby, he seems to have bad luck everytime hes on one of our races.
I hope the luck will come to him shortly, hes a good racer with a good pace.

As for all the others...you are all a bunch of freaking Wa$&*kers  ;D

Hope to catch you all on the next event. thx for an enjoyable race.

yan24

how you made ​​to play replays rpy ??

nuovaic

Haha! I love you Peter! (Not in a gay way though :o)

And indeed, I always look and am disappointed that our Stout can't make the 500 races, we had such fun in the src champs and it's just not right when he's not there.

Dibu, thank you man, much appreciated.

John

nuovaic

Quote from: yan24 on October 19, 2014, 10:20:54 PM
how you made ​​to play replays rpy ??

Just add it to the replay folder in (my docs, gp bikes, etc)