• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:31:05 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Youtube - monetization policy

Started by Chispifumy, October 02, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chispifumy

Hello.

I wonder what is the policy regarding Piboso monetizing GPBikes videos on youtube, I take time looking for this information and I have not been able to find anything about it.

Is there any help please?

Sorry for the google translation.

greetings

iVolution

I guess there is no real policy, if you manage to get more than a few thousand views you are doing a good job. I guess Piboso wouldn't mind the few cents that you earn with that. A few thousand views on a single video isn't going to earn you a lot of money, but for Piboso, a few thousand potential customers is always welcome.

So in short, do it because you like to do it, do it for the game or Piboso, but doing it (only) for the money isn't probably worth it.

Chispifumy

Hi!

I'd do it because I think it´s the only authentic motorcycle simulator, like I'd do mx bikes too that I love.

The reason for the question is that my partner does not allow me to upload videos without enabling monetization and is right to ask the creator for its policy in this regard.

I know I will not get rich videos GP Bikes but I think having more recognition due to the low diffusion we give it deserves.

Thank you very much for responding, it would be helpful if piboso reviewer commented about it.

Sorry for the google translator.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Chispifumy on October 05, 2014, 01:31:09 PM
Hi!

I'd do it because I think it´s the only authentic motorcycle simulator, like I'd do mx bikes too that I love.

The reason for the question is that my partner does not allow me to upload videos without enabling monetization and is right to ask the creator for its policy in this regard.

I know I will not get rich videos GP Bikes but I think having more recognition due to the low diffusion we give it deserves.

Thank you very much for responding, it would be helpful if piboso reviewer commented about it.

Sorry for the google translator.

You have permission to monetize from GP Bikes ( and MX Bikes if you want ) videos.
Thank you for asking.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Chispifumy

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me and of course,¡for the great games that you are doing to us!

Regards.

SwarleyRuiz

link of the channel youtube? to subscribe.

PS: I like this initiative 
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Chispifumy

Hi!

I have not put the link before if being branded as spam;)
here you have the link of the channel that I lead, is part of a web.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3b4oGcxAzQHnufBEiwxW5w

sorry for the google translation.

Greetings from Spain

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Chispifumy